Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
I'm totally lost here >

I'm totally lost here

I'm totally lost here

Old 07-14-2014, 05:57 AM

Default I'm totally lost here

I've been trying to upload a photo of the quilt I sent to Happy Crafter's to quilt. I'm following the instructions but for the life of me I cant find the box that "looks like it has a tree in it" to upload the photo to my post. I can't figure it out I guess you'll just have to take my word for it that they did a very good job on the quilt.

A reminder, I just sent the quilt top to them. They put on the batting, backing and binding and quilted the top for only $74 plus shipping. I will use them again in the future.
Old 07-14-2014, 06:29 AM
Power Poster

Do you have the little line of icons above the Quick Reply box? If not you need to go into your QB settings and look for WYSIWYG, I believe. The little tree is the third tiny icon from the right end of the icon strip.
Old 07-14-2014, 06:38 AM

I always click "Go Advanced." When you scroll down on that page, you will find "Manage Attachments." Click on that and follow the instructions.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:42 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Tartan View Post
Do you have the little line of icons above the Quick Reply box? If not you need to go into your QB settings and look for WYSIWYG, I believe. The little tree is the third tiny icon from the right end of the icon strip.
Tartan has the answer... just go to Settings, then General Settings and scroll way down. Be sure to save your settings.
Old 07-15-2014, 05:44 AM

So glad to hear you were pleased with them. I haven't had anything quilted by them - but the shop is about an hour away and have always enjoyed going there and was pleased with the 2 quilts they cut out for me. Hope you can figure out how to post a photo-I haven't mastered that yet.
Old 07-16-2014, 05:07 AM

Janiesews, I can't figure out the darn thing so I guess a pic is not in the works. I so miss my computer savvy son who moved to NYC. When I needed help he was just a few rooms away. I'm lucky to figure out email :-(
Old 07-16-2014, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Roberta View Post
Janiesews, I can't figure out the darn thing so I guess a pic is not in the works. I so miss my computer savvy son who moved to NYC. When I needed help he was just a few rooms away. I'm lucky to figure out email :-(
There's a step by step post that might help. But you need to know where your pics are.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help...s-t168819.html
Old 07-17-2014, 10:44 AM
Power Poster

Roberta, attached is a .pdf file for how to change your settings so you see the little tree to upload pictures. These instructions include screen shots to walk you through it and a whole new world of QB sharing will open up to you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
QB Setting instructions.pdf (584.6 KB, 137 views)
Old 07-18-2014, 04:03 AM

OOOOHHHHH, my computer won't let me open it. Thanks for sending though.
My son is coming for a visit tomorrow from CT. I'm going to see if he can figure it out.