Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Member cannot access QB properly

Member cannot access QB properly

Have anyone been having trouble navigating the QB? One of my Boom swap members hasnt been able to log on since Tuesday. She says the following:

I haven't been able to get on the Board since Tuesday night. All I can get is the board start page. Anywhere I try to go after that, even to my settings, just goes to that "Bad Request" page. I can't even back out of that without totally shutting the internet off. It won't even go back to the start page.

Im wondering if anyone else has had similar issues recently or has a possible solution. Shes running Microsoft Edge as her browser which updates routinely.

Thank you!
    Gallery: Boomerangswaps.weebly.com

People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel! ~Joanelizbay

She may need to clear/delete browsing history first. Try again. Can she access the site with a different browser?

Blog Entries
    Yeah, Edge is horrible. (IMHO) Try Chrome maybe.
    *this space for rent*

I'm usually on Firefox and haven't had any trouble getting on the QB. I just tried Chrome and it seems to be okay, too, so I'm guessing it's her browser.
    Patrice S

Bernina Artista 180, Singer 301a, Featherweight Centennial, Rocketeer, Juki 2200 QVP Mini, White 1964 Featherweight

I use Chrome and have no trouble. I believe she uses only her laptop for internet access. Ill remind her about clearing her browsing history. Thank you.

People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel! ~Joanelizbay

Problem was resolved when she downloaded Chrome. Working perfectly now. Thanks for the comments.