Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: New format

New format

The new format is disconcerting. I am sure that I will adjust. Please put the link back where we can sort posts by start time on the thread, not the last post time. I have no idea what I have seen now. It doesn't seem to mark "as read" the posts I have already seen. I would really appreciate any help possible.
    Thank you.

Power Poster
    It is working fine on my IPad. What are you using for QB?

Blog Entries
    I used to use Archive, found at the bottom menu. it always keeps threads in chronological order
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

I am using Firefox. Until yesterday it was perfect! If I use Internet Explorer it looks fine, but I can't log in!

Blog Entries
    nothing about the format of the QB has changed since 2011.

are you referring to the new style "newsletter" they are sending each week?
    if so, there should be an option in the email enabling you to provide feedback and take a survey.
    I Quilt, I Nap, I Quilt Some More ... Aaaaah, The Good Life!

for Newsletter or Digest issues, please contact [email protected]

To contact me with questions or suggestions that relate to our community, you may email [email protected]

No, Patrice, for some reason Quilting Board looks Totally different in Firefox today than it did yesterday! I have no idea why. If I open it in another browser, it looks like it always has. I don't get a newsletter. I just get on the Internet and use my bookmark. So it is obviously my browser. At least I can access it another way. Thank you for your reply.
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 05-27-2019 at 09:07 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cats8 View Post
    No, Patrice, for some reason Quilting Board looks Totally different in Firefox today than it did yesterday! I have no idea why. If I open it in another browser, it looks like it always has. I don't get a newsletter. I just get on the Internet and use my bookmark. So it is obviously my browser. At least I can access it another way. Thank you for your reply.
    I still have Firefox on my computer but don't use it. I opened the quilting board. the pages took forever to load due to not having AdBlock Plus for Firefox... and I mean forever and a day LOL. Other than that, everything is working and looking the same for me as in my Chrome, including turning color for the ones I've already read.
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

I'm using Firefox and haven't noticed any difference in the way QB looks and works.
    Patrice S

Bernina Artista 180, Singer 301a, Featherweight Centennial, Rocketeer, Juki 2200 QVP Mini, White 1964 Featherweight

Do you have the latest update for Firefox? Mine is 67.0, 64 bit.

Blog Entries
    i don't know what to tell you.
    i always use firefox.
    i haven't noticed any changes.

very mysterious.
    I Quilt, I Nap, I Quilt Some More ... Aaaaah, The Good Life!

for Newsletter or Digest issues, please contact [email protected]

To contact me with questions or suggestions that relate to our community, you may email [email protected]

Power Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by cashs_mom View Post
    I'm using Firefox and haven't noticed any difference in the way QB looks and works.
    Me, too. Was it 2011 that the Big Change was made? Wow. It did take me " a while" to adapt to that one.

I agree with Patrice. It is very mysterious and I have no answer. Thank you all for trying to help me. I appreciate it.

I feel so stupid! I went to a Mozilla problem solving site. It was as simple as clearing my cache of cookies. All is well now and I am happy again. Again thank you for your help! What a great list.
    Jean