Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Posts questions >

Posts questions

Posts questions

Old 11-04-2011, 06:13 AM

Angry Posts questions

I'm having a hard time posting something at all.

After I posted something, where can I find it, what I posted? Where can I find the replies to a thread I posted?
Am I not able to see it anymore? Please help, I'm more than frustrated!

I might found the solution,

Do I need to subscribe to a post, so I'm able to see it? My subscription is it different from Bookmarks? Oh boy, what a mess!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 11-05-2011 at 07:50 PM.
Old 11-04-2011, 07:15 AM

Default why old posts

Why is all the post comeing up from back in October and nothing for today. And why does all the entries start with the newest number and go to the oldest, like #7, #6,#5, as you go down the page. I am about ready to give up on finding anything on this board but a headache. I have been on here for over an hour and have not not been able to find a new thread of any kind.
Old 11-04-2011, 07:21 AM

I agree with you Barb, this is nuts! i don't like it and am ready to give this site up! It was perfectly fine the way it was before! Sorry to have to say this!
Old 11-04-2011, 07:45 AM

I have been finding it a little confusing too.
Old 11-04-2011, 07:45 AM

I'm glad to hear someone feels the same as I do - I was thinking maybe it was just me! I really liked the old format.
Old 11-04-2011, 07:50 AM
Banned

Default deleting posts

When I view or respond to a message, I cannot delete the original post. Consequently, when I want to see "What's New", I get things I've already seen. Is there a way (like the old system) to change my settings to remove a post once I've looked at it?
Old 11-04-2011, 08:19 AM

My thoughts, too. All I get are the same old threads. Over and over. Nothing new "for Sale" since we got on this format???? I'll keep trying, but the switch isn't going that smoothely for me.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:22 AM

Ive not seen anything new listed for sale since the change, and what i see added is little, I agree I like the olf form better it will take some time to get used to this thats for sure.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:23 AM

I found at least one trick...I went to pictures and selected the first thread. At the bottom of the page is - previous thread - next thread. I just select previous thread and I get the latest to the oldest. Works pretty well. Don't give up - just search around for a little while.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:26 AM

Wow! I was at my wits end until I found the options at the bottom of the page. - Show threads from - Show threads by - Order threads in. ---- I have mine set for --- LAST DAY -- THREAD START TIME -- DECENDING ORDER -- then click on - SHOW THREADS -- With these choices, I get the most recent posts. Then I view them until I see ones from day before. -- When I first got the hang of it I set it for - Last 2 days -. It wasn't until Wed. that I found these options. Now I am caught up with viewing all past unseen posts. If I miss a day or more I can set it for the 'last 2 days' or 'last week' option. Only negitive I have delt with so far, is that I have to re-set these options each time I change from the 'Picture' to 'Main', or other forum selection. --- I am still having issues with other options, but have noticed threads that help. I hope this helps.