Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Thank You, Fellow Members >

Thank You, Fellow Members

Thank You, Fellow Members

Old 01-03-2020, 04:30 AM
  #11  
Community Manager
Thread Starter
 
PatriceJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Southeast Georgia, USA
Posts: 8,719
Default

please don't give me all the credit.
i'm greedy and needy enough to take it, whether i deserve it or not.

if you read through the threads and comments posted since the world here turned upside down, you will see that QuiltnNan has been beating her brains out trying to find solutions and provide helpful tips.

she notices things that don't even occur to me.

stupid smileys not working yet, so please imagine i have posted a bazillion thumbs up to her.
__________________
PatriceJ is online now  
Old 01-03-2020, 08:02 AM
  #12  
Moderator
 
QuiltnNan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: western NY formerly MN, FL, NC, SC
Posts: 50,613
Default

Originally Posted by PatriceJ View Post
please don't give me all the credit.
i'm greedy and needy enough to take it, whether i deserve it or not.

if you read through the threads and comments posted since the world here turned upside down, you will see that QuiltnNan has been beating her brains out trying to find solutions and provide helpful tips.

she notices things that don't even occur to me.

stupid smileys not working yet, so please imagine i have posted a bazillion thumbs up to her.
Why, thank you, PatriceJ !!!
__________________
Nancy in western NY
before you speak T.H.I.N.K. T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.
QuiltnNan is offline  
Old 01-03-2020, 08:11 AM
  #13  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: sunrise fl
Posts: 144
Default

It was a shock to find the change... after reading all of the QB Help threads, I think I can get used to this. Thanks for all your hard work!
knitnnan is offline  
Old 01-03-2020, 08:12 AM
  #14  
Senior Member
 
catsden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: southeast Idaho
Posts: 503
Thumbs up

I like the new format. Also the pictures thread I like better. When I click on the picture it opens up with a black background and that makes the picture pop. I am using a Mac. I also have added my avitar without a problem. Haven't tried to add any pictures of finished work, but I'm sure it will not be a problem. Thanks Patricia for "your" patients thru all this.
catsden is offline  
Old 01-03-2020, 11:44 AM
  #15  
Super Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: jacksonville bch
Posts: 1,797
Default

My only comment about what was going on with this site. I was going around the house mumbling, and my DH asked me what was wrong with me. I was having with drawl from my addiction of Quilting Board. I didn't know what was going on. I'm so glad
I'm back here. Love this Board.
grannie cheechee is offline  
Old 01-03-2020, 12:24 PM
  #16  
Community Manager
Thread Starter
 
PatriceJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Southeast Georgia, USA
Posts: 8,719
Default

Originally Posted by grannie cheechee View Post
My only comment about what was going on with this site. I was going around the house mumbling, and my DH asked me what was wrong with me. I was having with drawl from my addiction of Quilting Board. I didn't know what was going on. I'm so glad
I'm back here. Love this Board.
and we are glad you're back. :-)
__________________
PatriceJ is online now  
Old 01-03-2020, 12:31 PM
  #17  
Power Poster
 
nativetexan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: home again, after 27 yrs!
Posts: 19,230
Default

yes, thank you a ton. i even spied the Gallery. nothing in it yet, but it's getting there.
nativetexan is offline  
Old 01-03-2020, 12:40 PM
  #18  
Super Member
 
eparys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New England, USA
Posts: 2,588
Default

We are the ones that should be thanking you. I doubt that I am alone thinking that you all do a great job. We appreciate everyone's hard work to firstly run and moderate the board and secondly act as the go between - between the users and the web designers. This is by far the best board that I have ever been a member of. Change is never easy for some. I am sad that you have been on the receiving end of the frustration. We will all get through it and on the other side will (hopefully) laugh at our reluctance to change.
eparys is offline  
Old 01-04-2020, 10:13 AM
  #19  
Super Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,741
Default

I did not know about the changes, cause I had not been getting the digest, this is the first one this new year, and before, the last on i received was before Christmas, but now I know and I am trying to find my way, some things are still missing, but i am sure they will turn up, thank you for all the help
craftymatt2 is offline  
Old 01-04-2020, 11:29 AM
  #20  
Moderator
 
QuiltnNan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: western NY formerly MN, FL, NC, SC
Posts: 50,613
Default

Originally Posted by craftymatt2 View Post
I did not know about the changes, cause I had not been getting the digest, this is the first one this new year, and before, the last on i received was before Christmas, but now I know and I am trying to find my way, some things are still missing, but i am sure they will turn up, thank you for all the help
Mary, PatriceJ is asking for some assistance re: the Digest. would you please go here and reply to her?
https://www.quiltingboard.com/8347344-post6.html
__________________
Nancy in western NY
before you speak T.H.I.N.K. T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.
QuiltnNan is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.