Harriet's Journey BOM

Old 06-20-2021, 01:58 AM

I forgot to mention that my last block, Confluence, is put together wrong. I know I could just take it apart and resew, but I kind of like it that way so I left it alone.
Old 06-20-2021, 03:25 AM

Default Harriet's Journey BOM

Originally Posted by Mkotch View Post
I forgot to mention that my last block, Confluence, is put together wrong. I know I could just take it apart and resew, but I kind of like it that way so I left it alone.
To be honest, I would not have noticed if you had not pointed it out. Looks good to me xx
Old 06-21-2021, 05:27 PM

Isn’t that how new designs are discovered?
Old 06-22-2021, 05:56 AM

Lovely blocks everyone! I've had to take a break from sewing for garden and home projects. Seems strange to not have sewn anything for several weeks now! We are participating in an area wide garage sale this weekend and after that I hope to get back to sewing so I can get caught up on my blocks. I'm hoping to rehome some sewing machines too. That would really be nice to get more room in my sewing studio.
Old 06-25-2021, 07:14 PM

I've finished this month's blocks except for the applique-ed one. I think I might be the world's slowest applique-er.
Old 06-26-2021, 05:46 AM

I have been busy since the last batch of blocks but TODAY is the day to start in on them!
Old 06-26-2021, 11:33 AM

All the blocks shared look gorgeous! I haven’t been home to work on this project but this week I am finishing up 2 quilt tops and getting them ready for LA’er….then, this project will be my only WIP left besides my EPP traveling project, which I do in the evenings. My first 2 rows of HJ is assembled so I am on to row 3 & 4. Still planning on not doing all 100 blocks but we’ll see when I get there..
Old 07-02-2021, 12:45 PM

I love doing these blocks! Can you please tell me what size each block is? I do 6" blocks. Thanks for info!
Kit
Old 07-02-2021, 12:59 PM

Default Harriet's Journey BOM

Originally Posted by Kitsie View Post
I love doing these blocks! Can you please tell me what size each block is? I do 6" blocks. Thanks for info!
Kit
Hi Kitsie,
Yes, they are six inch blocks. It would be great for you to join us ! I shall be listing the next eight blocks tomorrow - July 3rd. Have you found the previous blocks I listed already ?
Old 07-02-2021, 01:14 PM

No, but the book is available through Amazon, so thanks!! But if I get a copy I can pick and choose to add to my "community quilts" for Canada. I like doing a 6"er every day from the MANY of patterns I have. So off to Amazon!