Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   2020 UFO Challenge (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/2020-ufo-challenge-t308972.html)

Conchalea 05-01-2020 08:47 AM

Rob, I love the stars & quilting! I have a new ruler foot, so hopefully I'll get to use it once I move.

QuiltnNan 05-01-2020 08:51 AM

Great finish, Rob.

Krisb 05-01-2020 11:05 AM

April Finishes, I think

April was a lean month for UFO’s. Face masks obviously were a higher priority for many of us. Nonetheless, we did have 5 reported finishes:1 & 2–WMU Teach is the only person claiming two finishes this month. Churn Dash posted on April 10th and Red, White and Blue scrappy. Way to go. Me—I need three May finishes to get back to one a month.

3–QuiltMom2’s Barnraising set Log Cabin. Don’t we all love all the ways to set Log Cabin blocks?

4–Vasilisa’s “little brother to Kendo” quilt. If you don’t remember, Kendo the elder was finished last month.

5–Rob’s stars. Great that you found that fabric so you could finish

If I missed anyone, please PM me.

We did have a jump start, so this brings us to a total of 99 for the year. May goal= 25.

Today was the first day I pulled out a UFO to finish. Still have more masks to finish, but they can take a break.

In the spirit of the Fabric Moratorium, I hereby declare a face mask exemption for anyone not completing a UFO in April.

cherrybsixty 05-01-2020 11:59 AM

Good afternoon everyone, I thought that I would just check-in and kind of say Hello to everyone. Rob that quilting is Gorgeous and a great job as usual. I made those two aprons on request and made some mask for the DGD. I sent two tops to the Cousin longarmer, she might have gotten caught up into mask-making, also. I am still putting things in boxes when I am not also taking things out of boxes. So the move is still on hold.
I lost two of my friends to Covid-19, in April one was a childhood friend and the other was a very close friend, she baby-sit my grand children. I was a little shaken by it, may her soul rest in peace, I will miss her.
Now you all stay safe and I can't say that I will get to a UFO until I get settle in the great state of Georgia

cherryb

rryder 05-01-2020 12:17 PM

Cherryb-I'm so sorry to hear about your friends.

Hugs,
Rob

cherrybsixty 05-01-2020 04:00 PM

Thank you Rob, for your kind words are appreciated

Stay safe everyone

cherryb

retiredteacher09 05-01-2020 04:55 PM

Rob: Awesome pattern and quilting. I will need to look that up on Bluprint.

cherrybsixty: My heart breaks for you on the loss of friends. Sending you a virtual hug.

WMUTeach 05-01-2020 05:54 PM

Whoo-Hoo rryder! Lovely ruler work and now you can call it finished! The pile "shrinkith".

cherrybsixty 05-02-2020 05:26 AM

Thank you Retiredteacher09, that virtual hug is well needed during this time of isolation.

Stay safe everyone

cherryb

NZquilter 05-02-2020 06:00 AM

Cherrybsixty, I am very sorry for your loss. (((Hugs)))