Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   FFC -- One FQ: "Sew" Much Creativity!!Q c (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/ffc-one-fq-sew-much-creativity-q-c-t221233.html)

JanieW 06-26-2013 08:35 PM

Thanks for the comments on the green going with the FFC fabric. I almost used blue but went with the green.

Jeanie, I just did FMQ of loop de loops and hearts.

I may be finished by Friday for the final unveiling.

JeanieG 06-26-2013 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by JanieW (Post 6145878)
Thanks for the comments on the green going with the FFC fabric. I almost used blue but went with the green.

Jeanie, I just did FMQ of loop de loops and hearts.

I may be finished by Friday for the final unveiling.

My loop do loops and hearts would never look that good in a million years! :D:D

QuiltE 06-26-2013 08:46 PM

OKSGlad ... SewGlad that you were able to do the Fair before you left! 4-H Ontario sells milk and cheese curds at the Royal and get all the income. Dairy Farmers pay for the product, and get the advertising and promo from it. Win-Win. How kind of Ilean to let you be on your feet ... it's a killer for me, when my back is bothering me!

JanieW ... :( I can't see this quilting that JeanieG mentioned! Better luck for me, next time! :)

OK Kids ... I'm off to bed! ... even though it's sweltering hot in here! :(

Anael 06-26-2013 11:21 PM

Put on your glasses QuiltE, I can see the quilting so you should too :D :D

I'm very curious Janie but what I see is beautiful! I love the pink and green!

QuiltE 06-27-2013 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 6145966)
Put on your glasses QuiltE, I can see the quilting so you should too :D :D

I'm very curious Janie but what I see is beautiful! I love the pink and green!

There were on ........ and I even tried zooming in! :(
Remember me ... I am the somewhat blind one!

JanieW 06-27-2013 06:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
my FMQ is still in the practice stage and still needs work, but here it is . I hope you can see this Elaine.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]421355[/ATTACH]

QuiltE 06-27-2013 06:48 AM

*jumping for joy*
I can see! I can see! I can see!!!
MooChew Grassias!!!

And now you expect me to wait? grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! :D

Oh sure, convince me that you are just practicing ... looks pretty darned good ... like I want to see MORE! :D

works4me 06-27-2013 07:15 AM

Nicely done JanieW. The quilting was hard to see in the first photo. I knew it was there, after it was mentioned, but still couldn't make it out. (Feel better now, QuiltE?) The second photo definitely shows off the wonderful FMQ. Now I really want to see the rest of your creation.

QuiltE 06-27-2013 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by works4me (Post 6146564)
Nicely done JanieW. The quilting was hard to see in the first photo. I knew it was there, after it was mentioned, but still couldn't make it out. (Feel better now, QuiltE?) The second photo definitely shows off the wonderful FMQ. Now I really want to see the rest of your creation.

Well, we already knew we had the common eye problem!! :D
Of course you could see it, even if minimally ... being the young thing you are! :D

deranged_damsel 06-27-2013 07:24 AM

ooooooh PRETTY!!!