Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   FFC -- One FQ: "Sew" Much Creativity!!Q c (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/ffc-one-fq-sew-much-creativity-q-c-t221233.html)

DogHouseMom 12-29-2013 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey (Post 6480809)
I'm saving the few scraps I have left from this for the DJ blocks that will be where? QuiltE ?

There are several already on her design wall that she hasn't shared with QB!

How bout that for a challenge QE?

QuiltE 12-30-2013 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by DogHouseMom (Post 6480837)
There are several already on her design wall that she hasn't shared with QB!

How bout that for a challenge QE?

DHMommy .... I've been waiting for a proper thread to show them! And you know I am ever so patient!!! As for several ................. hardly can say that, when there are 225 to make! :) A few, if you can even call them that!

Honchey ... As you know, I was wanting to get a thread for the Leisure Jane rolling for the holiday season. I am in touch with PatriceJ as per your advice, and waiting patiently! :)

Meanwhile .......... Jane'rs could all be making blocks, ready for a big start!! :)
(we need to catch up to HuntAnnette!!)

HuntAnnette ... I have visualizations of you being into mass production with your DJs now that winter is here in full force ... especially in your part of the province! :D BTW you should come for a trot to Len's for New Year's Eve ... batting is all 50% off! :)

QuiltE 12-30-2013 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue (Post 6468052)
QuiltE, do not fall off your chair, but the FFC is finally on its way to you. Cannot count how many breaks the reindeer take on the way to you...or when they might arrive. But it is on its way. Finally.

It arrived today .......... and is now on my design wall, along with it's buddies!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

oksewglad 01-04-2014 09:08 PM

QNS so glad QE didn't hurt herself when your block arrived--I'm just hoping her heart doesn't stop when mine arrives!!! I think mine's the last one to be finished. Is it there yet? Is it there yet?:D:D:D

Honchey 01-05-2014 09:19 AM

Gee whiz, I thought I was late and felt bad about it...and now to see I wasn't last, I feel soooo much better!!!:D

oksewglad 01-05-2014 09:44 AM

I felt really guilty too--but I'm over it cuz now she can be the one holding up the finish!!!:D

Honchey 01-05-2014 09:58 AM

I was wondering where Huntannette disappeared to?? Anymore DJ blocks to show?...I am curious to see some...I'll take some new photos of the ones I made years ago and post them later...

QuiltE 01-05-2014 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey (Post 6494377)
I was wondering where Huntannette disappeared to?? Anymore DJ blocks to show?...I am curious to see some...I'll take some new photos of the ones I made years ago and post them later...

She might be frozen up ...... further north and a LOT more snow and a LOT lower temps than me!
So maybe that means that she is sewing like crazy .... what else is there to do, HuntAnnette? :D IT could also be that she has been busy with her family for the holidays. Kids do not go back to school til tomorrow/Monday 6th.

HuntAnnette ...
Me too ... I'd really like to see your FFC DJ family!!!! And of course, any other DJs you have done. Guess what? I have 15 done now!

Anael 01-06-2014 12:53 AM

15 ! ! ! ! ! ! I have to start on those blocks again otherwise you'll catch up with me :D :D

QuiltE 01-06-2014 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 6495754)
15 ! ! ! ! ! ! I have to start on those blocks again otherwise you'll catch up with me :D :D

I hardly think so ............. you're so far out in front!