Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   FFC -- One FQ: "Sew" Much Creativity!!Q c (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/ffc-one-fq-sew-much-creativity-q-c-t221233.html)

QuiltE 01-08-2014 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by Honchey (Post 6499933)
QuiltE & Jan, The seams on my 15 yr old blocks are 3/8 to 1/4"... I didn't have the add a 1/4" ruler at the time so they aren't to straight either...

Honchey .... Oh please do show us those 15 yo blocks.
I wanna see ... I wanna see ... I wanna see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Anael ... Dish guy has been and gone, so now I can get back to some serious sewing. Borders will be on that 4PP TODAY! Why do I need TV??? ............ noise, company, info, entertainment, news and guess what, it helps me keep working! :) Without it for 3 days, and I have no clue what is going on in the outer world (my stereo is not working, so no radio either)

:):) Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to the salt mines I go!!! :):)

Honchey 01-08-2014 07:48 AM

Anael, Let me see, We had the garage added on in'93 and the"stuff" that was in the upstairs spare room is now in the attic. because that room was done over so it's longer than 15 yrs..My Lord, it's a long time ago...I knew nothing about PPing then and I finally gave up on it..those little blocks always sat in the back of my mind...so when I happened on this website and saw the FWS promo..I decided to join so I coud learn more about little blocks...bigger than the DJ but still relatively small for me...
I cut the binding off the book and punched 3 holes in the pages for a 3 ring binder...I know it's in the attic...Haven't seen it lately tho...I don't go up there unless it's absolutely necessary...I
I'm packing the car for my DH's journey tomorrow.. the kids are coming today for a visit & dinner...I have to pack my sewing stuff and I want to take everything...I don't want to carry it on the plane...$$$$ is better spent on fabric not luggage fees...I have so much to do...it will get done.Later H.

QuiltE 01-08-2014 08:16 AM

Honchey ... you really do not need to find the book. Your software will give you all you need. I have the book, and yes it's nice for touchy feely and to be able to sit on the couch and look at. Just don't panic about not finding your book. I took mine to Kinkos and had the spine cut off, and coil inserted like I did with the PC book. You'll find these blocks are much simpler with your FWS and PC experience behind you!

oksewglad 01-08-2014 08:25 AM

QE--Did you get "it", did you get "it", huh? Has "it" arrived yet?

QuiltE 01-08-2014 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by oksewglad (Post 6500712)
QE--Did you get "it", did you get "it", huh? Has "it" arrived yet?

No No Noooooooooooo not yet!!!!!!!!
(though I did not go to the post office yesterday)

Will check today and see! :)
And NO, I have NOT peaked in the other thread to see what it might be!

dublb 01-08-2014 04:05 PM

Hey Ya'll I'm feelin' better taday than yesterday. Yesterday was the first day in 3 weeks w/o the Mussinex D. The D in it is Sudifed & that is an upper. So I drug around all day yesterday & even fell asleep in my chair. I still am coughin' about once an hour so that is much better than every 2 or 3 min.'s! Taday I'm doin' stuff also. :) I did have my DGNephew come & read ta me. He used ta be afraid o' me 'cause his Nana (my DSis that i don't git along w/most o' the time) would tell him that she was gonna make him come & stay w/me so that he would learn ta mind. I am a disciplinarian but if they mind then I also make it fun. He thought that I was just mean because o' that. Now he gits upset if he can't come over. :) I wish his DM & Nana would make him mind instead o' threatin' him w/ me.

QuiltE 01-08-2014 04:49 PM

:(:(OKSGlad ... not today! :(:(

oksewglad 01-08-2014 05:07 PM

Patience. Patience. Someday's not one of my virtues.

QuiltE 01-08-2014 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by oksewglad (Post 6501448)
Patience. Patience. Someday's not one of my virtues.

but but butttttttttttttttt everyone else knows what it is ... and I don't! :):)

Anael 01-09-2014 12:54 AM

:D :D :D QuiltE :D :D :D Just wait and you'll find out ! ! !