Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   Giant Scrappy Swoon Quilt Along (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/giant-scrappy-swoon-quilt-along-t262524.html)

sustraley 06-02-2015 04:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Started working on this and I just couldn't stop. Plus it was taking up a lot of space in my quilt room. Had all the scraps out going through them, so they were everywhere. Couldn't decide on a color choice, so used a lot of colors. Still need to do the backing, quilting, and binding. But, I am so happy I did this one. Everyone's I have seen so far is just wonderful. Hope to see more in the weeks to come.

bibliostone 06-02-2015 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by sustraley (Post 7214874)
Started working on this and I just couldn't stop. Plus it was taking up a lot of space in my quilt room. Had all the scraps out going through them, so they were everywhere. Couldn't decide on a color choice, so used a lot of colors. Still need to do the backing, quilting, and binding. But, I am so happy I did this one. Everyone's I have seen so far is just wonderful. Hope to see more in the weeks to come.

I love your "rainbow" swoon!

sewbizgirl 06-02-2015 05:31 PM

That's thinking 'outside the box', bluebonnets and sustraley! Beautiful swoons, both of them!

erindipity 06-02-2015 06:37 PM

Oh wow- you all are cranking out some BEAUTIFUL Swoons!! The past few weeks have been so hectic for me that I have not made one, just drooling over yours. Great job, everyone!

judy363905 06-02-2015 06:40 PM

Wonderful finishes Bluebonnets and Sustraley. You are oh so right this is a big top...I am caught up and finished Step 6 This has been very a relaxing and fun project for me and I believe everyone that is making the giant swoon. :)

Judy in Phx, AZ

jclinganrey 06-03-2015 04:30 AM

Great job on the rainbow Swoon. Everything is looking wonderful. I'm wrapping mine up too. Yes, it takes up lots of space on my design wall. Overflowing, in fact.

Many have already finished!!! Yeah!!! How many are sill plugging along??

Mariposa 06-03-2015 05:19 AM

I'm still plugging along~~~~

Bluebonnets 06-03-2015 05:46 AM

Love your rainbow, Sustraley! Very pretty!

My black and red swoon is still on part 4. Hope to get it caught up in a day or two.

judy363905 06-03-2015 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by jclinganrey (Post 7215211)
Great job on the rainbow Swoon. Everything is looking wonderful. I'm wrapping mine up too. Yes, it takes up lots of space on my design wall. Overflowing, in fact.

Many have already finished!!! Yeah!!! How many are sill plugging along??

Jane, I am on that List..:). I am caught up, finished Step 6 and having such a great time doing this project along with you and the others. :)

Judy in Phx, AZ

DebbieJJ 06-04-2015 03:09 AM

I'm still plugging along also....you know how life gets in the way sometimes.......It's slowly getting better though!