Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   Jen Kingwell blocks and finished quilts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/jen-kingwell-blocks-finished-quilts-t297401.html)

WANNABEE 12-10-2018 07:51 AM

But I did use one of the blocks from Quilt Lovely for my barn block.

Anael 12-11-2018 05:09 AM

:D :D Well done Wannabee. Picture please!!

WANNABEE 12-11-2018 05:46 AM

The pic is on the Fun on the Farm thread. Spent yesterday checking 2 out of the 3 machines. Goin to use the featherweight today. I want my 930 back. Not sure when SMG will get to it so i purchased a walking foot that I can use on 2 of my other machines and finish the baby quilt I need. Should arrive tomorrow.

Teen 12-11-2018 10:12 AM

Good for you, Wannabee... You'll be back in business before you know it.

There are some lovely pillows in the Quilt Lovely book besides the one that Anael & I made. There's a quilt in there that's on my bucket list...

So, the Happy Birds project has moved to my "current project" box. Before you say anything, I know I'm anal and over the top organized. Lol! This keeps me focused and on task and helps me avoid UFO's so...whatever works, right? I just have to finish the binding on snail trail. Got sidetracked with annual doctors Appts. etc. I, also organized the fabric for GW to see what more I need...think I'm good to go so that was placed in a project box, too. Ordered fabric for my next Christmas quilt, too. Lol... Saturday is Customer Appreciation Day and LQS so I'm checking out the Kaffe Faucett fabrics for consideration of Kingwell's Bring me Flowers pattern. Still undecided on LTG colors but, obviously, I Have my hands full with projects... Lol..

WANNABEE 12-11-2018 10:47 AM

Made me laugh. :D Love JK Spring Fever in Quilt lovely book. I'm anal too. However, in my case that just means ultra organized UFO's.

WANNABEE 12-11-2018 10:47 AM

Anything on the house front, Teen?

Anael 12-11-2018 10:55 AM

I want to make Spring Fever too. I love the design. But.......my fabrics for another Gypsy Wife are on their way from the USA, I need to finish GTSB and Bakers Dozen along with some other UFO's and projects I have promised the grands. Oh dear, why am I still on the computer???

WANNABEE 12-11-2018 11:05 AM

Go to the embroidery machine, do not stop!:thumbup:

Anael 12-11-2018 11:20 AM

No sleep, no meals, just embroider? I can do that. I need to get rid of some weight anyway :D :D :D And sleep is overrated ha!

Teen 12-11-2018 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by WANNABEE (Post 8174742)
Anything on the house front, Teen?

We are awaiting a buyer's pre-approval from lender but it looks promising. Trying to not get excited but my agent shared tonight that we will probably know something more by end of week. It's super cold in Idaho right now...January weather may be challenging too. God's hands and His timing...