UFO Challenge for 2021

Old 02-05-2021, 07:02 PM

Mona....great finishes...well done...

Conchalea....love RWB so looking forward to seeing this quilt..
Old 02-07-2021, 04:53 AM

Good morning everyone, thought that drop-in and visit for a while, I'm not really working on a UFO as of now, still making mask. But, the things that I am seeing finishing up around here are looking great. I'm not going to take up too much time just stopped in to say hello and I miss you all, that mask making keeps me grounded. Now stay safe and keep the finish UFO coming

cherryb
Old 02-07-2021, 11:12 AM

Don't underestimate the value of your mask work. Speaking only for myself...I'm so very very tired of needing them. A fresh design really perks me up.

Can't wait for the day when we can consign to the history books and only trot them out to show the grands...."oh yes, we wore these every day..."
Old 02-07-2021, 04:14 PM

Welcome back, Cherry. I also make a few masks in between quilt projects. Like Rff1010 I like a new design & new fabric.
I've spent the last few days piecing a UFO, Star of the Show with the Stonehenge Solstice fabric. I love the colors. K admired the panel I showed her online, so I got it for her birthday, which was yesterday! We had a shrimp boil at her house with a few of her friends. We ate outside, dogs came with families & ran around a lot, & we were able to distance from each other as we visited & ate. It was great fun.
Old 02-07-2021, 05:50 PM

Took five to the LA after staying up until after midnight one night to make backs. Then found a panel a quilting buddy gave me and I've made the back for it, but can't decide quite what to do with it! It's too small for a long armer and not small enough for me to do.
Old 02-08-2021, 07:58 PM

Wow froggyinnewmexco. That’s awesome progress.
Old 02-09-2021, 02:01 PM

Good evening, 'froggyin' that's getting those UFO's clear out, congratulations, that is motivation. You go girl!!!

Happy sewing everyone

cherryb
Old 02-10-2021, 09:34 AM

I have done some stash organizing and I have found a piece with which I had promised to make something. So one more thing got added to my UFO list. I hope to get something done soon, however.

Cherryb - nice to have you back. Conchalea - I envy the shrimp event!
Old 02-10-2021, 08:52 PM

Good evening, Thanks everyone for welcoming me back, I'm still here in Georgia and I'm just trying to adjust to this new way of life for me. When you go from a 'empty-nester,' to share living you have to adjust. I had to purchase a new '5G' Note 20 Samsung phone and I'm still learning what it all does, I was just getting computable with the 'Note 8' and then had to change again. But, I made those 80 mask last fall and took them back to Kansas in December when I went for a brief stay. So, now I just make them for the DD and her special friend. She brings me different fabric to make them for them. I started a Red lap throw for the young man but I'm not saying it's his until I find what I want to do the border with

Have a good evening and happy sewing everyone

cherryb
Old 02-12-2021, 03:00 AM

Good morning UFO'ers, I'm up and joining in on the fun over at the VQW thread, thought some of you would like to join in. Now, I'm being a busy-body, just don't want to be having fun all by myself.

Join us

cherryb