Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Recipes
Bread question >

Bread question

Bread question

Old 12-07-2020, 05:44 PM

I bought yogurt today to try this recipe! Thank you for sharing charley26... I’ll let you know how it come out...
Old 12-08-2020, 01:49 PM

Cloud Bread is actually not bad - there are two versions - a Keto one with eggs (whites and yolks) with added full fat yogurt (the one I made it for my DIL was eggs and I think I used cream cheese and it was not too bad). A second has cornstarch and sugar in it which she could not eat. There are many available on line with a variety of diff ingredients - it all depends on what is on your OK list. I also found for her a Keto Almond bread recipe but never made it. https://perfectketo.com/keto-almond-bread/

Good luck with the lifestyle change.

edit - there is a fantastic cook book called "Instant Loss - Eat real Loose Weight" by Brittany Williams that I just got as a gift - in it are English muffins made with steel cut oats, hamburger buns from Flax seeds and all sorts of yummy things. Many of these require a high speed blender which I just got.so I have not tried them yet but my daughter (who is GF) has and said they are really good.

Last edited by eparys; 12-08-2020 at 01:58 PM.