Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Recipes
Chef Jean-Pierre on Youtube. LOVE !!! >

Chef Jean-Pierre on Youtube. LOVE !!!

Chef Jean-Pierre on Youtube. LOVE !!!

Old 04-26-2024, 06:06 AM
Power Poster

Default Chef Jean-Pierre on Youtube. LOVE !!!

I can't get enough of his videos. He's so entertaining and humble. He's half French and half Italian, born in France. His recipes are totally doable for anyone.
He's my fav chef!! We've been bingeing on his videos and everything we've made is wonderful!
We also like Vincenzo's Plate but Jean-Pierre is our favorite.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:05 AM

My husband LOVES him and has made several of his recipes. You know how he pronounces "onion"? I labeled my powdered onion spice as "oyo". Gives us a chuckle.

Another good cook who is very entertaining to watch is Sam Zien, aka Sam the Cooking Guy. He always makes me laugh, and his food is very tasty.

Alton Brown is hilarious, he started a cooking channel on YouTube called Quarantine Quitchen during the pandemic, but his newish-wife doesn't really let him be himself, which is disappointing. I always found it quite entertaining when she'd be in the distance, rummaging thru a cupboard or pantry, and he'd come into the camera shot, very close up, and mumble hilarious things that only the camera could hear.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:53 AM

OH you had me thinking of the chef I like, but he may be Chinese. Not French. Used to have a show on t.v. OH well.
Old 04-26-2024, 01:18 PM
Power Poster

He is one of my favorites. Love hearing him say onion.
Old 04-26-2024, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by SusieQOH View Post
I can't get enough of his videos. He's so entertaining and humble. He's half French and half Italian, born in France. His recipes are totally doable for anyone.
He's my fav chef!! We've been bingeing on his videos and everything we've made is wonderful!
We also like Vincenzo's Plate but Jean-Pierre is our favorite.
Ooohhh...I'll have to check him out. I love French Chefs and I love Italian men...oh...and I love food. Many years ago, I worked in the kitchen at a resort where all of the chefs were French. I was madly in love with one, until his girlfriend showed up from Paris. Sigh..... C'est la vie.
Old 04-26-2024, 06:37 PM

Oh goodness, not Chinese after all. I remembered, it was Jaque Pepin I was thinking of.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:00 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Quiltwoman44 View Post
Oh goodness, not Chinese after all. I remembered, it was Jaque Pepin I was thinking of.
he has videos on Facebook. I watch them. Of course not everybody wants to use Facebook
Old 04-27-2024, 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by Quiltwoman44 View Post
Jacques Pepin has a you tube channel and you can catch him there. Lots of his old shows are there. But my favorites were the shows he and Julie Child did way back in the day....late 1990's I think. They are also on Youtube. Those shows were always a hoot as they each had their own way of doing things.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:04 PM

Oh...... I'll have to check him out. DH and I watch Sam the cooking guy and Hey Grill Hey. Love both of them.