Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Recipes
Christmas Star Bread >

Christmas Star Bread

Christmas Star Bread

Old 12-24-2020, 02:30 PM

Made this recipe this morning and it's delicious. I am very impressed by how the bread looks and it was not a challenging recipe. I will be making this again next Christmas - a new tradition. Thanks for introducing me to this great recipe.
Old 01-02-2021, 01:39 PM

Thank you so much for this inspiration. I made this up at my daughter's home. We had it on Christmas day. It turned out looking great because my daughter took over the braiding part. I told her if we wanted a star, she better do it or else we would get a Christmas moon! Anyway, so yummy and just the right amount of sweet and cinnamon. This recipe is a keeper and probably a tradition! Thank you for sharing!
Old 01-02-2021, 04:30 PM

I am so glad that you both (my-ty and Still sew N) liked this bread! It does make a great presentation, and isn’t difficult to do! I saw a post on FB about a savory version-he stuffed his with marinara and pepperoni! Not sure I would like this sweet dough with savory filling, but I wonder if we could use an enriched bread recipe and achieve the same look? Hmmm. Lots of time to practice before next Christmas! Happy Healthy New Year!