Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Recipes
Creamed Chicken on Biscuits >

Creamed Chicken on Biscuits

Creamed Chicken on Biscuits

Old 03-10-2020, 04:25 PM

Default Creamed Chicken on Biscuits

If you have everything ready, this takes 15 minutes - tops !!

Bake 1 tube of jumbo biscuits (8 ct) as package directs. (find in refrigerated case)

While biscuits bake, cook 1/2 package frozen mixed vegetables as package directs. Drain & set aside. As vegetables cook, shake or whisk 2 cups chicken broth with about 1/4 cup flour. ( I like my shaker jar & use it for many things ). Pour over vegetables and heat on medium high ( stir & watch ) until thick. Stir in 1 can cream of chicken soup until smooth. Add boneless cooked chicken that has been cut into cubes. Season with salt, pepper, onion powder & garlic powder to taste. When heated through serve over split biscuits.

Old 03-10-2020, 10:07 PM

My daughter would love that, she works and needs time saving recipes - it's very similar to my chicken stew except that I use fresh vegetables.

I stew the chicken but have been knows to get the Costco rotisserie chicken and just stew the carcass to get the broth. And I don't use an creamed soup - but that would be nice to add.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:39 AM

Note: I buy chicken breasts when on sale & cook them then cube the meat and freeze in bags. Such a time saver.
Old 03-11-2020, 04:27 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by tranum View Post
Note: I buy chicken breasts when on sale & cook them then cube the meat and freeze in bags. Such a time saver.
I cook chicken in bulk, too.... just one day of standing in the kitchen and lots of days of quick meals.