Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Recipes (https://www.quiltingboard.com/recipes-f8/)
-   -   Fastest Peanut Butter Cookies in the Midwest! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/recipes-f8/fastest-peanut-butter-cookies-midwest-t70230.html)

wanabquilter 10-29-2010 09:46 PM

take this recipe and double it. Put half in the bottom of the a pan. Then add a mixture of one 8 ounces of softened cream cheese, 1/2 c. sugar and 1 eggs. Beat til creamy and place over cookie dough. Then take the rest of your cookie dough and crumble it over cheese mixture bake at 350 for 35 to 40 min. let cool for 30 min. then cut into squares. My daugthers mother-law made these with the peanut butter recipes. They melt right in your mouth

cassiemae 11-10-2010 01:28 PM

I have madae these cookies several times and they are
definitely GOOD. Only I double the recipe.
:) :)

Ida 11-13-2010 04:02 PM

I have been using this recipe for years. Now I will try adding your recipe to it. Thank you.

Originally Posted by wanabquilter
take this recipe and double it. Put half in the bottom of the a pan. Then add a mixture of one 8 ounces of softened cream cheese, 1/2 c. sugar and 1 eggs. Beat til creamy and place over cookie dough. Then take the rest of your cookie dough and crumble it over cheese mixture bake at 350 for 35 to 40 min. let cool for 30 min. then cut into squares. My daugthers mother-law made these with the peanut butter recipes. They melt right in your mouth

rickietikki 11-13-2010 07:46 PM

I make these for my sister every year because she has celiac disease and has to avoid gluten. Even peolpe who don't have that problem love these. You might want to "advertise" these as Gluten Free. :-)

pamusa63 11-17-2010 10:35 AM

Tried this recipe and my husband loves it. Its now at the top of his request list.Thanks for sharing

dorilou58 11-19-2010 03:26 AM

Give it a try Debbie the egg makes it stick together...lol

luv-e 11-19-2010 12:00 PM

OH!!! I make this all the time.DH loves Peanut Butter Cookies

bopeep 11-20-2010 07:44 PM

WOW...These are soooooo goooood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just made a batch ......DH who doesn't really love peanut butter cookies even said they are GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the recipe......
bopeep

lauriejo 11-20-2010 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by wanabquilter

Drooling here! I have made these cookies with just about every kind of add in; peanuts, m&ms, raisins, but this version looks absolutely delish!

grammyp 11-20-2010 07:58 PM

OK, I gained 5 pounds reading this thread.