View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 09:50 AM
Iceblossom

Honestly, I come here most of the time. Last year I decided not to renew my magazine subscriptions because I was getting more (and better) ideas from here than I could handle. This year has been a challenge for me. I'm not easily working on the things I thought I'd be doing this year... but I'm finding I can react to things and so joined a round robin and have taken on a UFO to finish. I do like to sew a bit each day and feel unsettled when I don't have a project.

Saturday mornings before noon our local PBS channel has a couple hours of sewing and quilting related shows. I typically have them on in the background but there's a lot of things I'm just not interested in.

I only recently discovered the Albums on the site, here's a thread I started a couple months ago with people saying to come in and browse
Do any of you have Albums here?
and here's the direct click to my page
https://www.quiltingboard.com/member...56-albums.html

While it is partly about not buying new fabric, if you don't already visit us in the Fabric Moratorium, we do a lot of scrap/collection usage. Check out threads you might find interesting in the swaps or pictures section here!

These last few years I've been working with collections of fabric either starting with an idea (often gotten from here) or with the fabrics and seeing where they take me. I've especially been trying to appreciate large scale fabrics instead of my "tiny vine-y". I do appreciate bright! Maybe too bright for me, but these tops are not about me so much.