Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Ferryland Lighthouse Picnic >

Ferryland Lighthouse Picnic

Ferryland Lighthouse Picnic

Old 08-21-2008, 04:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by bj
That is so awesome! I want to come. My dad says we are in the heart of fishing country here...it's 100 miles in any direction to find water. :) :)
Sounds like here. Only place I know you can stand in one place and see beautiful mountains and water
Old 08-21-2008, 04:03 AM
Banned

ooooooooooooooo very very nive. How relaxing. Thanks for sharing
Old 08-21-2008, 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by reneebobby
hahahahaha thanks for the pictures they are wonderful and as i can see we are all in envy of where you live. Who knows you just might get a bunch of visitors in the next couple of years, and they might go shopping at your house and others too.
Give me until next summer for sure... I still need to get my house!! I plan to have an extra room for guests!! I also have a big queen size blow up 8" thick blow up mattress and will have LOTS of quilts for everyone to snuggle under!!! I ALSO hope to have my dream sewing studio/classroom built in my house so there will be lots of room for everyone to visit, do the touristy thing including the Ferryland Lighthouse AND of course SEWING!!!!! ooh and of course a day of fabric and quilt shopping!!! A vacation is not complete without one!
Old 08-21-2008, 04:20 AM

Oh you'll get your room for sure. I can feel it. What a lovely place to live and the WHales oh my.
Old 08-21-2008, 04:23 AM

Oh you'll get your room for sure. I can feel it. What a lovely place to live and the WHales oh my.
I have lived in other provinces here in Canada from Nova Scotia, Ontario and in Inuvik, North West Territories (1,500 miles from the North Pole), I kept moving back home to NL. Like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz.. there is no place like home. I love it here. The weather may suck sometimes, but when the sun comes out here, it is Paradise! Mamagus I'm sure will agree with me as she lives in Bonavista. I am hoping to get out that way this weekend. Trevor and I are going camping up that way and I hope to get out to the lighthouse up that way. I haven't been there since I was a little girl with the Girl Guides. That is another gorgeous part of the province. The drive along the coastline is spectacular. I promise to take lots of photos
Old 08-21-2008, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
I have lived in other provinces here in Canada from Nova Scotia, Ontario and in Inuvik, North West Territories (1,500 miles from the North Pole), I kept moving back home to NL. Like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz.. there is no place like home. I love it here. The weather may suck sometimes, but when the sun comes out here, it is Paradise! Mamagus I'm sure will agree with me as she lives in Bonavista. I am hoping to get out that way this weekend. Trevor and I are going camping up that way and I hope to get out to the lighthouse up that way. I haven't been there since I was a little girl with the Girl Guides. That is another gorgeous part of the province. The drive along the coastline is spectacular. I promise to take lots of photos
Looking forward to that promise of pictures! I'm a lighthouse fanatic!! I LOVE the water!!!
Thanks for sharing those pics. :D
Old 08-21-2008, 02:21 PM

Hey girl just kidding....love to see the quilts to....but love the solitude of mother earth...enjoy what the heck makes ya happy.....just had to razz ya... :-)
Old 08-26-2008, 07:36 AM

oh, that is just too much, what a vacations.

Beautiful.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:24 AM
Izy

Aggi, your pictures are fantastic, the whales are amazing to see, lucky you!! I have never seen one :D
Old 08-26-2008, 11:22 AM

That is so awesome! maybe one day i can go there .... :(