Arbonne vs Mary Kay

Old 02-26-2011, 06:23 AM

Google Paula Begoun. She has a site called Beautypedia (it's free this month!) and she really knows her ingredients and what cheap or expensive products are good. I'm sure Mary Kay and Arbonne are both listed. sorry...listed this twice...thought I forgot to push the send button.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:56 AM

I used JARFA and love it MK felt very heavy on my skin and I also like Bare Minerals becuase my skin doesn't feel like it has makeup on it. Everyone it different.....but your rep. should have samples for you to try.
Old 02-26-2011, 12:15 PM

I have used both, and of the two, I would say Mary Kay, but I don't use it any longer. I switched to Origins and LOVE it!
Old 02-26-2011, 12:49 PM
Power Poster

When I wear makeup, I go with Bare Escentuals. It doesn't cake, fake, or feel heavy. I still look like me when I'm done.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:46 PM

I have to tell you that for years I purchased very expensive facial products but I found Elizabeth Grant on the Shopping Channel 2 years ago & I have had more compliments on my skin than ever before. I have to tell you I am 66 yrs & my dermatoligist says that I have the skin of a 40 yr old. some friends think that I have had a face-lift
Old 02-26-2011, 02:37 PM

I use Mary Kay. I started using the new foundations and it totally covers my roscea. I have not heard of the other. I get most of my MK products on ebay - most times 2 for the price of one, from my rep I order some things from her but not all.
Old 02-26-2011, 04:57 PM

I like Mary Kay, I used it for years and then started selling it. I have sold it for 14 years. If Pam B had a consultant that keep product on hand, as most of us do, she would not have to wait. My customers usually get what they need the day they call and want it. Mary Kay has several formulas of basic sets to fit everyones need. I don't know about the other product. Not heard of it in NC.
Old 02-26-2011, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Pinklady
I like Mary Kay, I used it for years and then started selling it. I have sold it for 14 years. If Pam B had a consultant that keep product on hand, as most of us do, she would not have to wait. My customers usually get what they need the day they call and want it. Mary Kay has several formulas of basic sets to fit everyones need. I don't know about the other product. Not heard of it in NC.
Arbonne does not allow consultants to keep inventory, so they can keep their overhead low.
Old 02-26-2011, 05:32 PM

I am 44 years old and have spent thousands of dollars trying to clear up my skin. You name I tried it. An Arbonne rep told me last year that their product helped balance the Ph level of skin and would help clear it up. So I bought it and guess what, it cleared my skin. I love the cleanser, tonor and serum, and I love the covage that the makeup gives me. I was totally caught off guard and I love the stuff.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:12 PM

I use Origins and really like it.