Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Quilting in the New Year >

April Quilting in the New Year

April Quilting in the New Year

Old 04-28-2011, 06:12 AM

Bonni you are such a tease. Beautiful colors--I'm sure it will be stunning.
Old 04-28-2011, 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by rehrensberger
Bonni you are such a tease. Beautiful colors--I'm sure it will be stunning.
Thank you...thank you...thank you. It's a terrible habit but a fun one. LOL. I try to post a weekly update on pix. That way people know I am working on them as well as nudging me to keep working on them. LOL. If people would look at the various pictures that I post (the sneak peeks), they could ALMOST piece together, like in a puzzle, what their finished product would look like.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:11 AM

Here's the tablerunner for Michelle. Got the top done and laid out on the backing as you can see. Still have to put it together with the batting and figure out how I'm going to do the quilting.

brick red, mustard yellow, sage green, cream tablerunner for Michelle
[ATTACH=CONFIG]190285[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-190279.jpe
Views:	5
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	190285  
Old 04-28-2011, 07:16 AM

Seems like the picture ran away. . .
Oh, there it is! I Just didn't wait long enuf for it to show up.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by mom-6
Here's the tablerunner for Michelle. Got the top done and laid out on the backing as you can see. Still have to put it together with the batting and figure out how I'm going to do the quilting.
Nicely done! I love seeing pix because it helps give me ideas for future projects as well as marveling at how talented all the people on here are. :)
Old 04-28-2011, 07:52 AM
Power Poster

Beautiful purples Bonni. Glad your doing better all the time. I love seeing pictures too.There is alot of very talented people on here.Thanks for the link for here.gotta finish reading the rest of todays board then go to the doc. See ya later Mary
Old 04-28-2011, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Beautiful purples Bonni. Glad your doing better all the time. I love seeing pictures too.There is alot of very talented people on here.Thanks for the link for here.gotta finish reading the rest of todays board then go to the doc. See ya later Mary
Good luck at the doctor's.
Old 04-28-2011, 02:12 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by dream56
Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Good luck at the doctor's.
Thanks Dee, just went for a pro-time test I'm on coumadin (blood thinner). Got a 3.0 wish I got those kinds of grades in high school.lol.I get so tired when I go to town it's only15 miles each way. Of course there is the shopping and errands too. I seen a dog with a eye patch and I thought about us joking with Bonni about making her a eye patch. The dog's patch was pink satin with fake eyelashes. It was soo funny.The owner said she got to close to the cat.It sure is a beautiful day here in Mo. It's 70* and a mild wind and lots of sun.I stopped by the local greenhouse out here and got a few heirloom tomato plants.I got some cherokee they are dark green and almost purple blushed when ripe. So sweet.They are a slicing tomato. Also trying a new golden cherry tomato.I used to start my own plants but now it is just my husband and I so we don't put out as big a garden. With all the rain the last 2 weeks My husband will have to replow when it dries so he can till it. See ya later Mary
Old 04-28-2011, 03:50 PM

LOL. I'm beyond the eye patch stage Mary! You missed your chance. Although I'll make a deal with you. If you give me an eye patch like the dog had, I'll wear it long enough to have a picture taken . LOL.

Glad things went well at the doctors. I have to go back to the eye doctors in about a week. Nothing major I'm sure, just follow up and this time they will dilate the eye. As long as I rest the eye periodically and put wet cool compress on, I get my quilting time. That's what is REALLY important isn't it. (grins).
Old 04-28-2011, 05:38 PM
Power Poster

Yep!!!Bonni sounds like your getting your priorities straight. My pal from last month Debe sent me a pot holder done in paper piecing. She comvinced me to try it again. I'm so glad I did. I think I have the idea now of how it works. I made a few squares.One was flying geese(3 geese) one was a basket with a tulip in it. and the other was a scrappy heart. They came out pretty good. I was surprised,cause when I tried before I couldn't do it.The nice thing about paper piecing is how nice and sharp and crisp it looks.Now if I could just get my borders to look better.lol.