Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Quilting in the New Year >

April Quilting in the New Year

April Quilting in the New Year

Old 05-20-2011, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
Pssst. Dee? You still around? You've been awfully quiet these last days. Either you are plotting something or busy sewing up a storm. Of course it could be real life getting in the way since I know you had a full week. Either way, just wanted to pester you with a....

HUG!

Hang in there and keep on quilting.
Hey I am here and yes to both. Well I don't think I am plotting anything but I have been sewing and running around. Today was the meet n greet with rehrensberger, turtlerouge, and grammydar. Had a great time. Nancy's project is almost done. Looking good - guess I got over my nervous hurdle. I'll give you a sneak peak when we talk.
Old 05-20-2011, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by tealfalcon
well Bonni i am happy to tell you your table runner is completed...just need to quilt it and bind it...which i plan to do this weekend. here is a little snippet of it....hopefully not to much to give it all away hehe

Oooh, love the colors, can't wait to see the whole thing.

In other news, I got my project from my partner, it looks great and a pic will go up tomorrow. I am pressing to finish mine for her. (Flu for me, grave illness for my cat, minor surgery for my dd- life is conspiring against me getting quilting time!)
Old 05-21-2011, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by mstandridge
I just opened my package from June phillips we agreed to swap tote and as you can see she sent a little extra, teal tote with my name enbordered on it; a tissue holder, a feet treat ( a pair of cozy lounge socks in a cute cup cake shaped package), a tea pot hotpad; & a beautiful embrodered tea towel.

Thank you so very much for your generosity!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beautilful quilting on everything!

Thanks for a great swap
Michelle
Michelle: those are lovely; June: you did an amazing job...sure puts my simple "packages" to shame...
Old 05-21-2011, 06:35 PM

Attention Karla!

This is your last peek before it gets mailed. I know that you have mine all ready to mail off and this should be finished in the next day or two so I thought to give you one last peek. Hope you had a good weekend, I know you were travelling.

HUGS
Bon
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-200335.jpe
Views:	40
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	200341  
Old 05-22-2011, 02:19 PM

Ok--Redmadder, top is done, just finished quilting it and now I have to bind it,and make the label and sew it on. Hopefully after work tomorrow I will get to it. I know I am pushing the deadline, but I am trying my best to make it by the 25th. I will let you know my progress.
rehrensberger
Old 05-22-2011, 02:27 PM

I am happy to report that I finished Karla's wall hanging (want to keep it myself). I won't get a chance to mail it out until Tuesday though.

Don't worry Tisha. I am almost finished with yours also. I will give you an update next week. :)
Old 05-22-2011, 04:49 PM

Please remember to PM me with all information regarding mailing or receiving you swap. Also anyone delayed just please let me know what is going on.
Old 05-22-2011, 06:53 PM

The package to Lindyline was mailed Monday the 16th. I don't have any tracking information.
Old 05-22-2011, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by emc1118
The package to Lindyline was mailed Monday the 16th. I don't have any tracking information.
Thank you - I will mark the info
Old 05-24-2011, 04:29 PM

Attention Tisha!
Attention Karla!

Both of your packages are in the mail!!!!!!! Yeppers, believe it or not I made it by the deadline. LOL. Didn't think I would have but I did.

Oh Tisha - here is your last hint....Your hint is that ConnieQuilts said if you don't like it she'll take it because she loves it. :) Ok Ok. perhaps not a hint but for anything else you'll have to wait for the mailman/woman to deliver it.

Hey Karla - Guess what! I what showing ConnieQuilts your wall hanging and we were outside and a stranger stopped and said how much they liked it. :) Guess I did pretty good on it. That's your last hint too. You'll have to wait and see it in person now.

HUGS
Bonni

PS: Dee, did you see that? you can count me off as mailing them out. :)