Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
FYI Craigslist in Terre Haute IN listing >

FYI Craigslist in Terre Haute IN listing

FYI Craigslist in Terre Haute IN listing

Old 09-10-2011, 12:31 PM

OK gals, let's hear what you got at the sale..... :)
Old 09-10-2011, 12:45 PM

back to Janis - ya but every time I buy cigarettes and they ask for my date of birth and I tell them, it's like oh I'm sorry - ah well! The birthday party/gathering/family time sounds wonderful! I live with my parents and one nephew, my son is here about once/month from college and college breaks!! I still haven't heard back from that lady on craiglist - how frustrating when I know it will be great stuff to see - again - ah well... guess I'll just have to go to Joann's to spend my "extra" money!
Old 09-10-2011, 02:55 PM

Isn't that maddening when you want to know something and the other person doesn't answer back?!!? I hate that. The least she could do would to let you know that it wasn't still available or something like that.
I like going to garage sales, as there what you see, you can get, unless someone else has it in their hands... then it's a little tricky. You just have to wait around and see if they put it down, and when they do, GRAB IT!!
You must look very young to still be asked your age when getting the cigarettes!
If you are like me, when I head to Joann's, I'm loaded with coupons if possible... in the mail ones, on line from Joann's, Michaels, and Hancock, and newspaper ones. I take them all, not that I use them all, but I have them if I want to use them. Last night I had a dream that I was at Joann's and had forgotten my coupons!! What a nightmare!!
Old 09-10-2011, 04:48 PM

omy - your dream came true with me today - actually went to Joann's without my coupons - but I was just getting a few inexpensive things so wasn't so bad.... still it's very rare for me to go anywhere without coupons - it's become a bit of a family joke but I'm the one saving all the money so haha on them! lol If you have a cell phone w/text you can text design to 56266 and they will txt you back w/coupons too - but I found out it's not on top of other discounts.... not sure how that helps me since 99% of the time I have another coupon but it did help me today when I walked out the door couponless :(
Old 09-10-2011, 10:20 PM

When it comes to Joann's my husband calls me 'Coupon Queen' but I am not good at using the grocery store coupons. I clip them and keep them and then throw them away when they expire. I'd never make it big on TLC's show about couponing! Those people are really hoarders!!! They buy more than they can possibly use and it does have a shelf life after all. I've seen where some have booths in flea markets to sell the items, but I NEVER buy from them. I just walk on by.
Old 09-11-2011, 07:22 AM

I use a lot of coupons for pretty much everything but am sure not a hoarder - those people are annoying on the show. I can't believe they are proud of clearing the shelves like that when they already have a basement/garage etc. FULL of "stuff", no surprise some of them sell at flea markets, trying to make money off things they got for free - some people....