Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Has anyone tried the Ahh Bra? >

Has anyone tried the Ahh Bra?

Has anyone tried the Ahh Bra?

Old 09-13-2011, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by mojo11
Originally Posted by Tartan
Is that the one with no fasteners and all stretchy? I buy no bras that don't have fasteners because if you can stretch it "over" to get into it, those puppies are not harnessed properly.
How would you get the girls in a pull over bra with no fasteners? I have tried to get a visual......LOL On second thought, maybe I don't need a visual.
One of the ads said that you would order your top size and that you pulled them up over your hips. Wouldn't work for me as my hip size is much larger than my top size, the bra would be all stretched out before it got to the right spot, LOL!

I have some of those sleep bras that fasten in the front, they aren't for support but something comfortable to wear in the house and to bed in the winter to keep me warm. The straps are nice and soft and wide and don't dig in and if the bottom gets uncomfortable I open the bottom hook.
Old 09-13-2011, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Weenween
Originally Posted by bjeriann
I have seen ads for the Ahh Bra and was wondering if they are as great as they say. Why is it that all my bras seem to die at the same time. I know that good ones are not cheap. So I'd love to hear from anyone that has used them. Thanks.
AN ELDERLY FRIEND ORDER SOME AND RETURNED THEM ALL SHE SAID THEY ARE NOT WORTH YOUR TIME OR MONDEY.PERSONALLY I HAVE NOT WORE ANY I LIKE MY VICTORIA SECRETS THEY ARE PRICEY BUT WELL WORTH THE MONEY.THEY LAST AND LAST.
I agree. I only buy from Victoria Secrets and Lane Bryant. They hold up and last longer.
Old 09-13-2011, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by bjeriann
I have seen ads for the Ahh Bra and was wondering if they are as great as they say. Why is it that all my bras seem to die at the same time. I know that good ones are not cheap. So I'd love to hear from anyone that has used them. Thanks.
I have purchased one from Harriet Carter and I love it. feels like your wearing nothing, very comfortable.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:28 PM

Sure am glad I saw this post on Ah-Bra's....was wondering about those kinds so now I know NOT to order one....
Old 09-13-2011, 04:29 PM

I just received my weekly sales papers and there is a $2.00 off coupon for the Ahh Bra.
Are these the same as the "genie bras" being advertized on tv? That's the one I was being tempted to buy. 6 for $60.

I wonder if they're like my grandma used to say, "it's the same cat, she's just been rolling in the dirt and looks different.

They might be good for wearing around the house ... :?:
Old 09-13-2011, 04:39 PM

I would think that the variety of sports bras hanging at Walmart would offer something better than the Ah-bra. Before I had breast surgery, I stoppped wearing regular bras and went to those. Then, the seam in the strap still irritated the nerve at the top of my shoulder (old accident affecting neck and rotators) that I started wearing them all inside out, so the seams didn't touch.

Now,...the heck with it. I have one breast, and most of the time can't be bothered to even wear the camisole that will keep the fake boob in place under tops, if I choose to wear that. At first I thought I would get a lot of stares,but then I decided, 1)life is too short and 2) who needed it?
Old 09-13-2011, 04:45 PM

:( A friend of mine ordered a couple of them. She was not impressed with them at all. Was talking about giving them away last I heard or chunking them. :( :(
Old 09-13-2011, 04:48 PM

Yes they are pretty much the same thing, they have them at Bed BAth and Beyond 2 for $20.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:03 PM

I"m sure happy I read all of this notes
I wanted to buy one,not now
Old 09-13-2011, 05:19 PM

Jeri, I tried tham and was not at all happy with them. It was too tight, felt like a straight jacket and the no-roll band flipped up right below the center of the front panel when ever I sat down. I sent them back after a six hour torture session but it took them 3 months before I received credit to my credit card. They also charged a shipping and handling charge of $35.95 for 3 bras. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: