Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Singer Futura CE 250 >

Singer Futura CE 250

Singer Futura CE 250

Old 10-19-2011, 10:41 AM

I certainly hope that's not the case, I've have it for about 2 years...I just don't use it so often. It used to work well when I had it hooked up to the desktop. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :(
Old 10-19-2011, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by SharonC
I know this is an older post, but I was hoping someone could help me with my futura CE-250. I can't seem to get it loaded without it giving me an error code telling me to check the connection and usb cable. I've sent a message to future support, but it's only been a day and no reply. I have loaded it on two different computers, one has windows 7 and the other is XP....can anyone HELP?
I'm also going to start a new topic since I'm anxious to get started on Halloween Bags. Thanks in advance
Are you having a problem loading the software or getting it ready to embroider? This machine is specific in the order you do things.....turn on your computer.....plug the power in and the usb cable into the computer and then turn on the sewing machine. You have to have the computer on before you turn the sewing machine on....then you must put your hoop on before you open the futura program....see if this helps. The only other thing I can think of that can be a problem is you have to have the sewing machine level or it does this. Make sure the machine is sitting level. You can pm me if you need to...I will try and help...I have 2 Futuras.
Old 10-19-2011, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Corry
Originally Posted by SharonC
I know this is an older post, but I was hoping someone could help me with my futura CE-250. I can't seem to get it loaded without it giving me an error code telling me to check the connection and usb cable. I've sent a message to future support, but it's only been a day and no reply. I have loaded it on two different computers, one has windows 7 and the other is XP....can anyone HELP?
I'm also going to start a new topic since I'm anxious to get started on Halloween Bags. Thanks in advance
Are you having a problem loading the software or getting it ready to embroider? This machine is specific in the order you do things.....turn on your computer.....plug the power in and the usb cable into the computer and then turn on the sewing machine. You have to have the computer on before you turn the sewing machine on....then you must put your hoop on before you open the futura program....see if this helps. The only other thing I can think of that can be a problem is you have to have the sewing machine level or it does this. Make sure the machine is sitting level. You can pm me if you need to...I will try and help...I have 2 Futuras.
Thanks...I'll give that a try tonight after dinner.