Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Thoughts from Patrice >

Thoughts from Patrice

Thoughts from Patrice

Old 11-09-2011, 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by Alfie View Post
I really don't care for the new format, seems like when I log on it's the same thing I've seen the last week. I liked see NEW things the all members had to say or show. Now I have to sift through and figure out what hasn't been on the site for the last few days.
So go to the "What's New" thread at the top of the page. When you see the first page, it is the most talked about topics. I would rather the topics turned color or something, after we have read a thread, but such is life. We just have to adjust to these things. EVERYTHING can't always be the way we want it.
Old 11-09-2011, 06:47 AM

I just wanted to say patrice-thankyou for all your hard work with the new board. I admit I had problems initially but now the site loads up really quickly and I am getting used to looking for everything..I guess not being in the first flush of use, I found it hard to adapt to change lol... but have to admit that the new format is easier for me to read..I have a few problems with my eyes on a computer screen and I can stay on for a lot longer now. So thanks again Lois x
Old 11-09-2011, 06:52 AM

yessss it is lol ..........
Originally Posted by susiequilt View Post
Thanks for all you do!
Now, if you could just make the text darker I wouldn't have to bold mine to make it easier to read.
The board could do it automatically.

Now, isn't that easier to read than this?
Old 11-09-2011, 07:06 AM

well said.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:10 AM

I have said before that quilters are nothing if not flexible and adaptable. That being said I find myself posting less over the last several days as I get used to the new format. I do appreciate all the work that the board had done. I know all this was done to improve our experience. I stand behind you 100%
Old 11-09-2011, 07:17 AM

ok, please explain to me.....after I have clicked on a subject, read it and gone back to forum, it does not indicate which ones I have already been into how........on the old system, the color of print would change, thus I knew where I had been. Can't seem to see anything different on this list that indicates "been there" or not.....thanks....maybe I am not looking at the right thing......I will keep trying..
Old 11-09-2011, 07:28 AM

This is still the Best Show in Town. Keep it up! Thanks!
Old 11-09-2011, 07:37 AM

Thanks for putting up with us! You are to be commended. To change is to grow!!! I'm growing .......
Old 11-09-2011, 08:15 AM

I am hanging in there I realize that it takes time to work out all mishaps and blunders. You guys are doing your best and best is all anyone has. I will one day get use to the new forum. Its just that with this one its going to take longer than long I'm afraid. Till then good luck with it all. And I really don't think that those whom are complaining are really great people they have to be they quilt Its just hurtful to lose something that was so easy and I am hopeful that when and I do mean when you get use to this forum it will be so easy that here we go again we will start complaining over again when and I do mean when that there becomes a change again. Lord help us
Old 11-09-2011, 08:18 AM

Do you intend to notify us when we post a new quilt as you did in the past ? My longarmer posted a picture and never got any notice and after much bouncing around found there was 3 pages.I never did find the picture.I know you to not like complaints but as a 76 year old lady you have made it very difficult to maneuver this web site.As a unknowlegable perfectly stupid about computers person I could use your old site this one will loose me I am ready to give up.You have eliminated the simplicity that made dummies like me love the site and at my age that is every thing.I cannot take a class to learn the new site