Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
The Farmer's Wife Pony Club Quilt >

The Farmer's Wife Pony Club Quilt

The Farmer's Wife Pony Club Quilt

Old 12-20-2011, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by tdtdesign View Post
I've been thinking it's about time I actually join this group but cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to find it once I click Join Group on my profile page. Any suggestions?

Toni
Toni, go to the top of the page and click on "Thread Tools". On that you will have an option to subscribe to this thread.
Old 12-20-2011, 01:52 PM

Done. Thanks. :-)
Old 12-20-2011, 03:01 PM

Smile Pony club Quilt

HI All, I received my book yesterday and the fabric is on it's way. Since I'm a newbie, this should be very interesting.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Termi View Post
HI All, I received my book yesterday and the fabric is on it's way. Since I'm a newbie, this should be very interesting.
Your going to have a "galloping" good time!
Old 12-20-2011, 07:07 PM
Power Poster

Is there room for one more-?? I'd like to join in! Yeehaw!
Old 12-20-2011, 08:27 PM
Power Poster

Looks like Santa has been busy getting Pony Club books delivered for Christmas!

Mariposa ... YES! Yeehaw indeedy-do!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanie The Keeper of the "Official" List ... Mer thinks, Maripose will be #27?

Old 12-20-2011, 08:36 PM

I got my book in! Yea! My fabric is on the way. Well.... not all of it. I plan on finding things to go with it from my stash.

I loaded the CD on the computer & am really excited about doing this. I might make some practice blocks & put 'em in my cousins quilt.
Old 12-20-2011, 09:22 PM
Power Poster

#27-? I like that!!
Old 12-20-2011, 09:34 PM

I am so very happy to see all the new members everyone is rounding up for the Pony Club. I am also a little embarassed to tell you this...I found my book!! I have very nice shopping bags that I use as totes and more than one of a kind. I kept looking in the same tote over and over not realizing that the tote next to the one I was looking in was the one that had the book in it. What a relief!!! Now I shouldn't have a problem getting the first block done on time!!!
tdtdesign, Thanks for offering to help. It's really appreciated.
What I have to ask all of you and I know most of us have some horse/pony and western fabrics. Will all of your blocks portray the western theme? I can't imagine all my blocks being that way...I quess mine is going to be like a "box of chocolates" I would like to keep my background fabric the same...if I can find something I really like. I haven't been looking tho. Time to go beddy bye..get the bedroll ready 'nite pardners. Honchey
Old 12-20-2011, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey View Post
I am so very happy to see all the new members everyone is rounding up for the Pony Club. I am also a little embarassed to tell you this...I found my book!! I have very nice shopping bags that I use as totes and more than one of a kind. I kept looking in the same tote over and over not realizing that the tote next to the one I was looking in was the one that had the book in it. What a relief!!! Now I shouldn't have a problem getting the first block done on time!!!
tdtdesign, Thanks for offering to help. It's really appreciated.
What I have to ask all of you and I know most of us have some horse/pony and western fabrics. Will all of your blocks portray the western theme? I can't imagine all my blocks being that way...I quess mine is going to be like a "box of chocolates" I would like to keep my background fabric the same...if I can find something I really like. I haven't been looking tho. Time to go beddy bye..get the bedroll ready 'nite pardners. Honchey
Yahoo, glad you found your book Honchey! I'm not using horse/pony/western for all my blocks either. I'm using a lot of my stash. I'm kind of thinking of using solid colors to compliment my fabrics. I used all blenders in the FWS quilt. Guess I'll just decide as I go along!

Yes, QuiltE, Mariposa is #27! Glad you are joining us Mariposa!