Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 7.0 Now Closed  for Sign-ups!!Mailing deadline is July 15, >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 7.0 Now Closed for Sign-ups!!Mailing deadline is July 15,

Boomerang Friendship Swap 7.0 Now Closed for Sign-ups!!Mailing deadline is July 15,

Old 03-08-2012, 10:32 AM

Oh, gosh, I just was reading back and see I might have missed the deadline. I hope not, but if so, will keepan eye out for the next one. I think I just figured out how to get the newest stuff. I was clicking on stuff only to find it was last years. Changed a setting and hope that will help.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:39 AM

buslady, I am sure you are in time to join. April will say something when it is closed.
The boom is fun! Glad you joined us.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella View Post
Hi all,
Sorry I have been MIA had some things going on at home and work had to take care of. But I am back (isn't that scarey? LOL)
I hope you are all getting really really excited!!
Hugs
April
Glad to see you didn't get lost on us...so happy you are able to do this again. I did sign up for 2 sets correct? I have signed up for so many things I loose track...
Old 03-08-2012, 12:36 PM

How many swappers participate generally in this swap? I would hate to sign up and then be overwhelmed with having to make a huge number of blocks. I know a lot of the swaps have a big turn out.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:45 PM

you can sign up for large group and make 35 blocks or small group and only make 15 blocks...April dives the groups up somehow..
Old 03-08-2012, 03:13 PM

April
I would like to join the boomerang swap. Is this the correct place to email you?
Diane
Old 03-08-2012, 05:48 PM

Welcome Onalee
Marcia you did sign up for 2 large groups but I currently have 38 people interested in the large group so I am not going to end up with two large groups I do not think (Unless we get an influx in members soon) I may see if there are two people who would like to do two small groups instead of the one large or I may ask if anyone minds if we make the large group 38 swappers..we shall see what the last few days of signups bring
Diane you can send me a PM with your name, mailing addy, weekend phone number and email addy and which size group you wish to do and I will add you to the list
Thanks daisey for helping out with JenGaile's question.
Huge Hugs
April
Old 03-08-2012, 07:35 PM

I can do two small groups instead of one large! Or 38 is fine with me.
I'm flexible either way, just let me know!

Welcome Onalee
Marcia you did sign up for 2 large groups but I currently have 38 people interested in the large group so I am not going to end up with two large groups I do not think (Unless we get an influx in members soon) I may see if there are two people who would like to do two small groups instead of the one large or I may ask if anyone minds if we make the large group 38 swappers..we shall see what the last few days of signups bring
Diane you can send me a PM with your name, mailing addy, weekend phone number and email addy and which size group you wish to do and I will add you to the list
Huge Hugs
April
Old 03-08-2012, 07:37 PM

When is the last day for sign ups?
Old 03-08-2012, 07:58 PM

Welcome Onalee
Huge Hugs
April
Hey I can do 2 smalls or a 38..whatever you need! Wait a minute..I did not mean a revolver..I meant a group of 38...you knew that! right??