Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Found a pretty luggable Red Eye >

Found a pretty luggable Red Eye

Found a pretty luggable Red Eye

Old 05-03-2012, 04:51 PM

Brynn, if you are SURE you can't have her, then she is coming to Kentucky to live with me. My neice will get her and my sister will bring her down in a few weeks. [If you have changed your mind, PM me, OK?] You are welcomed to come and visit her any time.

I tried to get an adorable little machine named "Priscilla". She was in perfect shape and cheap, but someone got there last night. I found some ads for a Priscilla on ebay, but no machines. I really wanted her, cause I have a daughter named Priscilla.

What is a "potted motor"? thanks, Linda
Old 05-03-2012, 07:03 PM

Oh thank goodness, I was going to give in tomorrow and see if she was still available! Please, take her, and remove the temptation, I'm sure she'll have a lovely home with you. It honestly makes me happier to see the machines I post find loving homes, almost more than taking them home myself (but only just!). I wish you the best of luck!
Old 05-03-2012, 11:14 PM

It will be a piece of beautiful eye candy once it is cleaned up. Get it, clean it, enjoy it and use the space under the machine to hide stuff. lol