Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
My BB - Bailey Baby - is here! >

My BB - Bailey Baby - is here!

My BB - Bailey Baby - is here!

Old 10-21-2012, 10:20 AM

Default My BB - Bailey Baby - is here!

As some of you remember, my DH surprised me by ordering a top of the line Bailey' Home Quilter Pro 17"E last Monday. I promised to put update and my comments and here they are.
My Baily baby (BB) arrived yesterday in two packages. First of all when I saw the stickers Made in USA I melted on the spot ( and I am a Canadian living in the US). The machine was so well packaged that nothing short of a bomb could have damage it. Mr. Bailey included a letter with it, hand written letter which never, ever happens. You usually get a copy of the same letter sent to every customer. Well not with Baileys. I unpacked everything and he included lots of extra goodies, many bobbins and needles and extra spare parts just to mention a few. He recommended to play with the machine on the table until I get acquainted with it. He also informed me that my new LED lights will arrive in a separate package and that my Majestic frame will be drop shipped by the Gracie company. Wow, LED lights, well now that was a HUGE surprise since the original package did not have the new lights, and I was fine with that, just the regular machine lights! Thank you Bailey's. So far I am more than happy with our purchase. I will do a comprehensive overview once I am up and running and I will post the pictures. I don't think I can say it enough - Bailey's you rock! And keep on making machines here at home! We need small family businesses like yours to succeed.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:27 AM

Mr. Bailey does such a fabulous job with his customer service. So far it is unmatched in my book. And it is true about they way its packaged.He used OSB and hard foam to package mine. I was amazed at the simplicity of this machine. He does recommend saving the box and the packaging material in case of a return.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:14 AM

Looking forward to hearing and seeing more about this! Congrats on the new baby!
Old 10-22-2012, 02:54 AM
Power Poster

congrats!!!! they are just great folks.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:51 PM

Congrats! If I get to go with a full size frame I have already set my sights on a Bailey! Its great to keep hearing positive things. Makes me even more confident when I go to purchase mine

Enjoy!!! And just in time for the Holidays!
Old 11-03-2012, 09:39 AM

Tashana,
I hope things are still going well with your Bailey.
I've had one for several years and been happy with them.

Desertdebbe