Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Does anyone have this cabinet or one like it? >

Does anyone have this cabinet or one like it?

Does anyone have this cabinet or one like it?

Old 07-05-2013, 07:13 PM

I wish I could find it for $100!! The price at amazon is $950.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by gale View Post
I'm trying to save up for this: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002NQN3EE/ I like the leaf on the back for when doing larger quilts and that it folds down to save space when piecing. Plus I want one that lets me put my machine inside so the bed is level with the table (I have that now but the brackets block the hole for the knee lift so I can't use it).

Anyone have one like this? Or are there any others that are the same, only cheaper?
I have this cabinet and absolutely love it. It does take up a lot of room with both sides extended and the back table up. It has a lot of storage room with all of the bins, the pull out has 2 drawers and an open storage cubicle. The machine sets on an adjustable shelf table that can be lowered to be level with the machine bed or up so my embroidery unit can be attached for use. I am an Arrow dealer and looked at all units available and this was the one I wanted because of the area to make quilts. I do the binding for some of my customers after I am finished their long arm quilting. If you are interested in more info, you can contact me for further info and you can go to www.arrow.com and there are pictures and specification information available on all of the Arrow and Kangaroo cabinets.
Old 07-08-2013, 04:03 AM

I have the Sauder table and I love it. It's on rollers so you could probably roll it out and put a table behind it for quilting. Of course the other table is really nice but I just couldn't justify paying that much for it.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:16 AM

thanks everyone! I have decided to buy a used Horn cabinet from a fellow QB member.

OzarksGma, I emailed you over a week ago after you posted on page 1 of this thread but never heard back.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by Quilt-Till-U-Wilt View Post
I have the Sauder table and I love it. It's on rollers so you could probably roll it out and put a table behind it for quilting. Of course the other table is really nice but I just couldn't justify paying that much for it.
That's what I do now but I won't have room to store the table. So I have to have one that folds up/down.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:55 AM

Turns out the horn cabinet won't fit my machine. So I'm back to square one. I'll try to send a pm to ozarksgma.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:13 AM

I need a cabinet with a larger opening for my new Bernina 750???