Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
I am ssssooooo mad >

I am ssssooooo mad

I am ssssooooo mad

Old 01-07-2010, 10:50 AM

I worked in the floral industry for almost 30 years. You get people at their happiest times & their saddest times. I always tried to be nice to everyone even if I totally couldn't stand them. Children aren't taught to be respectable anymore so when they grow up they carry this mentallity with them. If employees would remember that they should treat customers like they want to be treated it would make a lot of difference in the work place. I am rasing my 2 DGS & they as well as my other children were & are being taught to respect their elders & other people. Thank God we do have unemployment as a lot of people would go hungry. Some do try to abuse it but they is true in a lot of situtations.
Old 01-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
I HATE WALMART!!!
Same here, and Home Depot, it will be a cold day in Hell before I go back into either one.

Billy
Old 01-07-2010, 11:24 AM

The headquarters for Walmart, Inc. is:

702 S.W. 8th Street
Bentonville, AR 72716

You should write them a letter! This needs to be dealt with! Walmart is a good store. They don't need sales representatives like that ruining their name.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:12 PM

Ditto to everyone's comments. There is no excuse for rudeness. I get ticked when I smile and say "good morning" and the GREETER doesn't even return the favor. Isn't that their job? OR when the checkout person doesn't say "thanks for shopping with us". Afraid, dear ones, we're living in a very rude age. I go out of my way to be nice and not let their attitude attach itself to me. So sad.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:11 PM

I hope you got the clerk's name so you can report her. Also on another note, we need to report those clerks who go out of there way to help us. My DH went to Academy at Christmas and got the best customer service he has ever had. The next day he called the manager and gave him the clerk's name and he also called the clerk and thanked him again. In this day and time, good customer service is really lacking.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:15 PM

Things out of place in a store have to be returned to their proper place. We DO NOT get extra payroll hours to take care of things that people shuffle around the store. It also makes it more difficult to find out if we are out of a product. The computer will tell us we have 17 of this item, but where in the world are they? When a store is messy looking it is not inviting to guests, and is a frustration to the team members who work there. Would you like it if someone came into your home and moved things around and messed things up?
Old 01-07-2010, 03:21 PM

I would have gone to the refund desk & then called the manager if she gave me a hard time!!!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2010, 04:18 PM

Something like that happened to me when I bought flannel at a quilt shop. I made a rag quilt for a baby gift, and the print flannel washed beautifully, but the solid pilled very badly. I spent two hours shaving the pills off. The shop owner gave me 25% off of my next purchase. I was really upset also.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:03 PM

Just got back from Walmart & they have finally done something good. They didn't renew the nail salon's contract. It seems the owner would not use the fans that are suppose to pull the fumes away from customers & have been fined by the city numerous times for this. There were also some other issues but I can't remember what they were. They did something right today.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:03 PM

Always start with customer service. If no help given ask for the manager. Wal-Mart is not my favorite store, but they do try to correct a problem. Thanks goodness local Wal-Mart carries a full fabric dept with very nice ladies in the dept.