Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Mug Rug Swap! Febs Green White Cream mug rugs! sign up closes Feb 1st >

Mug Rug Swap! Febs Green White Cream mug rugs! sign up closes Feb 1st

Mug Rug Swap! Febs Green White Cream mug rugs! sign up closes Feb 1st

Old 03-13-2015, 06:12 PM

Ellie -- it works! And I think it's going to make my life easier! Thanks so much!
Old 03-13-2015, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by ctyankee View Post
Ellie -- it works! And I think it's going to make my life easier! Thanks so much!
You are so welcome. I'm always asking for help on this board, now, for once, I got to help someone. YaHoo.
Old 03-14-2015, 02:41 AM

Dfelker and Nelco,
Nice job on the mug rugs, ladies!
I love the whimsy of adding Mickey..

And I know Vitality loves her horses, so I know she loves that mug rug!

I received my pin cushion and needle case from Cheesehead...it's my 1st time in that swap. I'm posting a pic here, because along with ALL of the goodies, that sweet "cheesy" lady also included a St Patrick's mug rug. Since I was unable to participate this month. Needless to say, I think she's a "gouda" girl
[ATTACH=CONFIG]513455[/ATTACH]
Kif
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150312_165630.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	139.7 KB
ID:	513455  
Old 03-14-2015, 04:48 AM

Cheesehead that was a wonderful package you sent. So many goodies. that is just beautiful and love the mug rug for Vitality. She was so lucky to get such a personalized mug rug. For those that don't know she has horses, boards horses and teaches riding lessons. In her spare time. hah! what spare time! and in the process of all things she finds times to sew too.. she is an amazing lady for sure. You all are. feel free to share what you do, what your passions are and what you love in the next mug rug swap. it helps your partner get a better feeling about who you are and often they can personalize the mug rug or package they send to who you are. wouldn't that be wonderful?
Old 03-14-2015, 12:54 PM

I love that mug rug. It took me forever to post the photo of it... which it shouldn't have. It just seems like there are always a zillion things to do. But I guess I must like it that way. Right now I am heading out to the barn to do chores and bring in the horses and feed them. It's drizzly here, but hey.... it's not absolutely freezing so I'm happy! Unfortunately, every spring when things melt, the Big Mess that accumulated under all the layers of snow all winter is revealed. Many hours of work ahead once it's done melting. Yuck.
After chores I have some customer quilts to work on, hoping to get these done by the end of the weekend. I need to get my guild BOM blocks done and I'm trying to figure out if there is a more space efficient way to organize my sewing room. And I have an order of 8 mug rugs from a customer... argh. Just gotta keep plugging away and checking things off my list. What are you all up to this weekend??
Old 03-14-2015, 02:05 PM
Power Poster

They don't send out email notifications, even tho it says they do... (At least I have never gotten any). Instead you have to click on SETTINGS at the top of the page when you come to QB, and all your subscribed threads will come up. Then click on the blue dot before the title and that takes you right to the last post you read. It really saves a ton of time scrolling through old post you have already read.

Originally Posted by ctyankee View Post
Dfelker -- great mug rug!

Vita -- beautiful mug rug!

I had tried in the past to subscribe to threads but it never worked, but I probably wasn't doing it right. So thanks for the hints & the how-to -- hope this time it works!
Old 03-14-2015, 02:11 PM
Power Poster

Beautiful stuff from Cheesehead!
Old 03-14-2015, 02:22 PM

I do get email notification when new posts are added that to a thread. I believe on my profile page I set something that makes every thread I post to send me a notification. I am IT illiterate so it was by pure happenstance!
Old 03-14-2015, 02:27 PM
Power Poster

I'll probably never find the way!

Originally Posted by Patchesnposies View Post
I do get email notification when new posts are added that to a thread. I believe on my profile page I set something that makes every thread I post to send me a notification. I am IT illiterate so it was by pure happenstance!
Old 03-15-2015, 06:13 AM

I thought I had commented on the goodies Cheesehead sent Kiffie -- unless that was a different swap, or I posted it incorrectly on a different thread (I've done that before, more than once, I think!). Anyway, Cheesehead sent a wonderful swap package. Love everything, particularly that needle case!