Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Christmas ornament swap 2015 >

Christmas ornament swap 2015

Christmas ornament swap 2015

Old 12-07-2015, 05:56 PM

You are so welcome, I think I enjoyed this swap the most of the ones I did this season of joy, I hope we all have a wonderful season, remembering all the past of the good times, and the times of the future for us to share. For most let's all remeber how this season first started, with the faith of Christ and the love of that jolly old man, lol.

Originally Posted by rwquilts View Post
Wowzer!!! It took me a while to catch up and look at all the amazing ornaments...great creativity!!!

Now, I must comment about my own package!!! Can you say "Mother Lode"????? I was stunned at the ornaments and gifts that TPr9258/TeriLynn sent me!!! I am thrilled at her generosity and creativity! She sent me: an adorable crocheted "donut" pin cushion, a quilting "shophop" ladies vibrant print, some snapple flavored jelly bellys, the most adorable garland of small cinnamon gingerbread men, in addition to many larger gingerbread ornaments, a cute quilted gingerbread bag to hold all the cinnamon ornaments and garland, 3 white snowman ornaments, a small bottle of hand sanitizer, a card of alphabet pins (which I forgot to take a picture of), a small blue bag with a collapsable fan inside (for those hot days of summer)and a nice christmas card...my goodness!

Thank you again Teri Lynn! I love it all!!! I'm sooo glad I didn't peek (you taping the shoebox using a whole roll of tape helped) until opening day!
Old 12-07-2015, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by pbadder View Post
I opened my package from Mary craftymatt2 thank you for the ornaments, calendar, book with patterns for different Christmas gifts The bundles of little squares. The sheet with a pattern for placemat with various uses. Especially the chocolates. Love everything. Will try to take picture of everything and post it later thanks again you did great.
your welcome, glad you liked them
Merry Christmas
Old 12-07-2015, 06:52 PM

Here is my picture of the swap I sent to Suzisew (Sue). I am so pleased that she liked what I had made for her.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Swap sent 1.JPG
Views:	199
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	537480  
Old 12-07-2015, 07:49 PM

beautiful ornaments ladies, I love them all! Haven't heard anything from my secret partner, hope she is well
Old 12-07-2015, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Betty J View Post
At last I have got to open my package. A very long day yesterday and home very, very late last night and a busy start to the day today.

Thank you so much Oksewnsew ( Jean) for such a lovely Christmas Ornament swap. A lovely felt hand stitched Elf hanging ornament, an Angel made from a round fabric shape and a heart for her wings, (I have been hoping to make one like this for awhile), a machine embroidered FSL Ornament and a cut snowman postcard. also a lovely Christmas card. I appreciate your efforts to make these ornaments.

BettyJ I'm so glad you liked the items. I've got to make me an Elf, I thot he turned out so cute. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

Hugs
Jean
Old 12-08-2015, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 View Post
And as requested, here's 2 of the 21 ornaments my DGD & I made for her 3rd grade classmates. Just filled with fiberfill and painted the face on.
So cute
Old 12-08-2015, 12:33 AM
Power Poster

Rwquilts you must have been a very good girl. lol..Everything is so pretty and yummy looking too.
Old 12-08-2015, 04:28 AM

The beautiful ornaments just keep coming! Love everything I've seen so far! This swap is just wonderful, isn't it? All that creativity across the country & across many ponds! But there's more to come, too, I understand!
Old 12-08-2015, 08:24 AM
SMR

Smile Thank-you

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise View Post
I haven't heard from my person yet, she hasn't posted nor has she
sent me a pm.

Really hoping she will post pictures since I forgot to take any of what
I made for her.
Thank you for the cute wooden ornaments and felt holly leaves. The lace bookmark is almost too pretty to use and fat quarters are awesome. My ability to post picture is very limited but I'll try later.
Old 12-08-2015, 08:53 AM

Wonderful ornaments. I will post the ones I received hopefully tonight. I had emergency surgery and have been down. My hubby and I had surgery the same day.