Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Anyone here a member of thequiltshow.com ? >

Anyone here a member of thequiltshow.com ?

Anyone here a member of thequiltshow.com ?

Old 01-08-2018, 07:46 AM

I am in in my first year as a member but I know that I will renew when the time comes...I enjoy the shows and since I’m not a fan of television, it’s a great substitute. It’s entertaining and informative.
Old 01-08-2018, 02:57 PM

I have been a member for years too...and I do enjoy it...
(but if it goes up I'd have to think about it...since it's US funds and I'm in Canada ...)

one of the main features I like is the yearly BOM...the patterns are worth a lot more than the price of subscribing...it's where I was introduced to Sue Garman whom I adore...and have made her patterns Stars for a New Day, Hugs and Kisses, and now working on Ruffled Roses...(I'm a little slow)...I have been saving Halo Medalion and will do that next..

I also like the shows every two weeks and some I do rewatch too..I love Ricky Tims...seems like a good soul...the segments are easy to watch on my iPad when I am relaxing...
Old 01-08-2018, 07:02 PM
Power Poster

I am now convinced. Thanks, everyone, for enabling me!

One thing I am wondering is if I would be able to stream the show so I could watch on the tv. I don't really enjoy sitting at my desk to watch on my desktop computer, and the screen on my iPad is a little small. If anyone knows how I could stream from my iPad to the tv, please post!

Edit: We have a Roku, if that is of any use.
Old 01-08-2018, 08:19 PM

Thanks for asking this Prism99. I was also wondering about it. I do get the free email & just wasn't sure about signing up. Maybe I'll try it for a year & go from there. Thanks to all that responded.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:14 PM

I've been a member for several years. Enjoy all the lessons, beautiful quilts. Enjoy Alex and Tim. I also enjoy the puzzles, and spend too much time on them, but love doing puzzles. They have great guests, always learn something.
Old 01-08-2018, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Prism99 View Post
I am now convinced. Thanks, everyone, for enabling me!

One thing I am wondering is if I would be able to stream the show so I could watch on the tv. I don't really enjoy sitting at my desk to watch on my desktop computer, and the screen on my iPad is a little small. If anyone knows how I could stream from my iPad to the tv, please post!

Edit: We have a Roku, if that is of any use.
I enjoy watching The Quilt Show on my TV from my computer. Hubby plugs into my computer with an HDMI cable and then into the TV. If you don't get a picture, check the TV menu for HDMI input and try the different input choices. For more details, check with a teenager---they know computers and TVs at birth! I hope you have someone that is at least a little techy for the details.
Old 01-09-2018, 01:20 PM

Does anyone know if there is a physical store in Livermore, CA. If so, I am only about 2 hours away, and would consider visiting the shop.