Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Bluprint >

Bluprint

Bluprint

Old 03-03-2019, 12:19 PM

Default Bluprint

I’m considering a subscription to Bluprint. Thoughts???
Old 03-03-2019, 12:26 PM

I haven’t seen a lot of new quilting content lately and that has kept me from even considering a subscription.
Old 03-03-2019, 12:27 PM

Tell us what Bluprint is, please.
Old 03-03-2019, 12:54 PM
Power Poster

It replaced Craftsy
https://www.mybluprint.com
Old 03-03-2019, 01:12 PM

I have many classes that I've purchased over the years and have been a subscription member for the last year. I think the site has a lot to offer. I'm a quilter and a garment sewer and have learned a lot. The retail component has diminished in the past year or so because they offer little other than their exclusive fabric lines (used to be a lot of different manufacturers offered). If you like their designs then they have great deals on fabrics, and free shipping if you are a subscriber. I am just now considering signing up for another year, but I have not seen any good subscription offers lately so am wavering. I believe you can cancel a subscription pretty much any time, so little to lose.
Old 03-03-2019, 04:02 PM
Power Poster

I joined again this year because the free things I got by joining were worth more then what it cost to join. And I get three free forever videos to choose every quarter included. If I don't rejoin I still keep the videos to watch anytime. And free shipping on any order. I haven't found any online site that has a better sale then Craftsy on name brand items.
Old 03-03-2019, 06:39 PM

I like it. Even if they aren’t adding new content they have a lot of quilting classes I haven’t seen yet. Take a look at the classes. Are there a lot your interested in ?
Old 03-03-2019, 07:49 PM

I really really miss the old Craftsy. There was such a different feel to it. Over the years I have gotten a lot of good deals on Moda and Aurifil but no more.

I have a subscription to Bluprint, but find that it is harder to use. Last December they offered a year for $79 that included 12 classes I can keep forever. Since I use to pay around $20 - $25 per class, it was a good deal that I'm sure I will get my money's worth out of. Come to think of it, I can't remember getting any offers to get classes for a discounted price lately.

I do like to watch the classes on Bluprint, (I love to watch it like a TV show - not necessarily doing the projects) but I don't like the newest offerings that much. I'm waiting to see what happens.....
Old 03-03-2019, 08:26 PM

I still have to pick my 3 classes to keep before the end of this quarter....like the end of March! Trying to decide.... I agree, the bluprint subscription doesn’t feel the same as buying and owning th classes via Craftsy, but there is soooo much for classes on there, not just quilting! Between the free shipping and the deals before Christmas, I’ve gotten my money’s worth for this years subscription already.
Old 03-03-2019, 11:20 PM

If you use Swagbucks, there is an offer for $3 cash back to sign up, and an additional $12 if you stay subscribed past the first month.

I haven't used BluPrint myself, so I can't offer any input on it.