Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Bluprint subscription >

Bluprint subscription

Bluprint subscription

Old 08-25-2018, 04:30 PM

Default Bluprint subscription

Has anyone tried the new bluprint (Craftsy) yearly subscription? Their current ad offers a quilt kit & $25 gift certificate if you subscribe by 31 Aug. I think it's $120. Just wondered if they have added a lot of new classes & if you thought that it was worth $10 a month.
Thx, Min
Old 08-25-2018, 06:05 PM

Well.. I jumped in today and am looking forward to the new adventure! I selected my free quilt and used the $25 towards an already discounted Free Spirit 1-Yd cut Mystery Box. I find myself buying on Craftsy often and love their online classes so it was an easy purchase for me. But I'm sure it's not for everyone.

Good luck with your decision

Christine
Old 08-25-2018, 08:05 PM

I can't find that offer. Can you direct me? Thanks.
Old 08-26-2018, 01:52 AM

I received an email solicitation yesterday for their unique offer - if you did not then I would contact them directly. They offer an online Chat feature on their website which is mybluprint (without the 'e') scroll down to the bottom there's a Contact Us link.

Hope that helps!

Originally Posted by WANNABEE View Post
I can't find that offer. Can you direct me? Thanks.
Old 08-26-2018, 04:05 AM

Thanks, I'll try that. Have to wait till Monday. Is it $120 or $180?
Old 08-26-2018, 04:25 AM

This offer was for $120/1st year including the added goodies (free quilt kit + $25 gift certificate to Craftsy) - the goodies are what made it well worth the while for me.

Good luck!
Old 08-26-2018, 04:54 AM
Power Poster

Msews, I did it in March and I've enjoyed it. With the kit, $25.00 to spend and a year of Unlimited I felt it was well worth it and still do. I really like their products and they have free ship. I plan to watch all the quilt shows and some knitting as well.
Not sure if I will continue after my year is up but that's a great deal. Hope you enjoy it too.

With this deal it's even cheaper than $10 a month when you figure in the kit and the money to spend.

Last edited by SusieQOH; 08-26-2018 at 04:57 AM.
Old 08-26-2018, 04:58 AM

I jumped in several months ago when they had a similar offer. I'm happy with what I got, though I don't watch as much as I hoped. Yet what I have watched has improved my quilting and given me a lot of ideas for FM designs and other tips.

I also plan on watching the tutorials on making bags/purses and stuff like that.

I make a point to stay away from the desserts/cakes/cookies videos. that is another area I have a lot of interest, but had to give up as a hobby because of the habit of eating my mistakes. I don't have that problem with quilting!
Old 08-26-2018, 10:45 AM

Default Bluprint

Thank you everyone for your comments. I enjoy most of their tutorials & have made a few purchases with them before.

Also, I had gotten the email that was from The Quilting Company advertising the offer. It took me a while to find it but if you can't get the info, email me at [email protected] & I will forward it to you.

Still somewhat on the fence 'cause I want to make sure that there are some new classes. When they have had free days on holidays before, I felt like od'd on them.

Thx again,
Min
Old 08-26-2018, 11:04 AM

It's I a good deal if you use it! I have to make myself remember to watch.
Mostly I'm watching things that I haven't 'bought' on the regular Craftsy site - they'll be around after my Bluprint subscription expires. I do have some frustration with Bluprint, however. Their search function needs some refining - if you don't know exactly what something is called, it may not come up and at least one class that I paid for on Craftsy isn't on Bluprint - which makes me wonder if it's the only one not available. I wish there was some way to mark what has been watched and to make a list of what I'd like to watch (like Netflix!). I've set up a spreadsheet so I can track it for myself but that's a lot of 'make work' in this technological age.