Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Bought Pfaff 7550, No manual,  Website version pics bad >

Bought Pfaff 7550, No manual, Website version pics bad

Bought Pfaff 7550, No manual, Website version pics bad

Old 05-26-2020, 04:40 PM

Default Bought Pfaff 7550, No manual, Website version pics bad

Bought Pfaff 7550 it doesn't have a manual. I have had Pfaff's since 1996. All have been used of course, but I love my Pfaff's!
The way the pictures are taken in the manual online just drives me crazy because they're all crooked.
Anyway, was wondering if anyone has a manual I can buy or is there some way to get a hard copy myself?

Last edited by Vmeyer5956; 05-26-2020 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Spelled wrong
Old 05-26-2020, 05:11 PM

The manual is available on the Pfaff website: http://www.pfaff.com/SiteMedia/PFAFF...N.pdf?ext=.pdf
Old 05-27-2020, 04:23 AM

I have the manual from the Pfaff site but was hoping to get the actual hardcopy book as the one from the site has crooked pics and it really bugs me.
Old 05-27-2020, 05:49 PM

There is a listing for one on Ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pfaff-7550-...4383.l4275.c10
Old 05-31-2020, 05:21 AM

Have someone who has a full version of Adobe Acrobat run the PDF through Text Recognition and Optimization for you. It straightens out cockeyed pages to a great extent. I’m a paralegal and I do this to “fix” poorly scanned documents a lot.
Old 05-31-2020, 11:04 AM

Welcome to the 7550 family ;-). I bought mine new 30 years ago. She's still my best friend in sewing machines. I hug her every time I use her. So wonderful. Good luck in finding the manual. If you have trouble reading something in the lousy PDF manual feel free to contact me and I'll see if I can help you in reading it. I honestly pretty much use a few of the decorative stitches and straight stitch so I'll fail you if you want to know about sewing functions ;-). But you can try me anyway. I heard the button hole isn't very good. I don't know first hand. There's also a 1471-7570 group on FB.
Old 06-02-2020, 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by Mdegenhart View Post
Have someone who has a full version of Adobe Acrobat run the PDF through Text Recognition and Optimization for you. It straightens out cockeyed pages to a great extent. I’m a paralegal and I do this to “fix” poorly scanned documents a lot.
Thank you so much I will see if I have any friends that have the full version. My daughter might since she works for a large college in the financial offices.
Old 06-02-2020, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by TeresaA View Post
Welcome to the 7550 family ;-). I bought mine new 30 years ago. She's still my best friend in sewing machines. I hug her every time I use her. So wonderful. Good luck in finding the manual. If you have trouble reading something in the lousy PDF manual feel free to contact me and I'll see if I can help you in reading it. I honestly pretty much use a few of the decorative stitches and straight stitch so I'll fail you if you want to know about sewing functions ;-). But you can try me anyway. I heard the button hole isn't very good. I don't know first hand. There's also a 1471-7570 group on FB.
Theresa Thank you so much! I have had Pfaff's for years. But, when my 1475 broke in the middle of a quilt I had to buy a Singer because I had to get it done. But, had finally gotten enough saved to get me another Pfaff. I'm tickled pink.. Nothing compares to that IDT foot when quilting!