Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
CraftsyBluprint to Close! - Read the newest posts for Important update >

CraftsyBluprint to Close! - Read the newest posts for Important update

CraftsyBluprint to Close! - Read the newest posts for Important update

Old 06-11-2020, 07:28 AM

I still don't get how you are downloading classes? I don't have a download icon on my forever classes.

Watson
Old 06-11-2020, 09:09 AM

Here's another website with information and link to download your Craftsy/Bluprint classes. Read through the whole process as there is a problem with getting the Bluprint login page to sync (they have to do manually) explained in instructions and took a day for them to get mine up and running. I don't think there is a free option but this will run automatically once it's set up. Mine is currently pulling all my classes while I do other things. Will update after finishes but so far seems to be working as stated. Here is the link: https://sewmodernbags.com/how-to-dow...nt-or-craftsy/
Old 06-11-2020, 10:37 AM

Default before you pay for it...allavasoft

Originally Posted by Three Dog Night View Post
Here's another website with information and link to download your Craftsy/Bluprint classes. Read through the whole process as there is a problem with getting the Bluprint login page to sync (they have to do manually) explained in instructions and took a day for them to get mine up and running. I don't think there is a free option but this will run automatically once it's set up. Mine is currently pulling all my classes while I do other things. Will update after finishes but so far seems to be working as stated. Here is the link: https://sewmodernbags.com/how-to-dow...nt-or-craftsy/

I started to download this software, but stopped when I read that Allavasoft was given a cease and desist order by Bluprint.
Of course I can't find the link right now, but you may want to check first, just in case.

edit: I just found this option from the bluprint website. I will be trying it next.

https://help.mybluprint.com/hc/en-us...ffline-Viewing

Last edited by mindless; 06-11-2020 at 10:44 AM.
Old 06-11-2020, 02:00 PM

From what I researched the mybluprint app that they link to will only work on a mobile device and can't be saved to a PC. Comments from users also say that you are unable to save to a SD card or USB. I tried to use this with my Windows 10 and it doesn't work. I tried to find article on cease and desist order but could not locate it either.
Old 06-23-2020, 11:30 PM

Bluprint has annouced to close the bluprint website in few months. If you want to save your own forever library videos from bluprint/craftsy, Allavsoft can help.
Simply copy and paste the bluprint library video url to Allavsoft and click Download button, it will download all the purchased videos offline to computer in the background.
It has both Mac and Windows version.
The only one inconvenience is that we have to contact them to let them manually enter our bluprint account log in so as to successfully download the videos.
Old 06-24-2020, 12:19 AM

To anyone who still have not found the solution to download the bluprint/craftsy videos, I highly recommend Allavsoft.
I have used it to successfully download all my purchased videos to my computer. Now I am moving them to my external hard drive. Allavsoft has both Windows and Mac version.
The following is the step by step guide, you may also refer to this guide https://www.allavsoft.com/how-to/dow...c-and-mac.html

Step 1 Download, install and run Allavsoft.

Download the latest version of the Bluprint Video Downloader here - Allavsoft ( for Windows , for Mac) , install and then launch it, the following interface will pop up.

Step 2 Copy and paste the bluprint video url to Allavsoft.

Copy and paste https://shop.mybluprint.com/account/class-library to the Paste URL text box of Allavsoft.

Step 3 Check before Download All Items in Playlist

• For Windows Users:
Click Option -> Preference to open the Preference window and switch to UI Setting panel and check before Download All Items in Playlist and click OK

• For Mac Users:
Click allavsoft -> Preference to open the Preference window and switch to UI Setting panel and check before Download All Items in Playlist and click OK (Mac users can find the Preference in allavsoft menu on the top left of your computer screen.)

When the Download All Items in Playlist is checked, it will download all the videos you have access in browser or bluprint app.

Step 4 Click Download button

Click Download button to start the downloading bluprint videos process. After a while, a pop up window will pop up to let you input your bluprint account log in email address and password. Then it will firstly download the first lessons of all the classes and then download the rest ones.

Note (Very Important) Please do read the following tips and solution if you fail to download the bluprint video classes.
  • If you get the Invalid Token error message, please send your bluprint account emaill address and password to [email protected] to let us manually enter your log in information to bluprint so as to successfully download the bluprint video classess with the help of Allavsoft.
  • As soon as we manually input your log in information to bluprint, you can use Allavsoft to download the videos. We will send you a message via email after we manually input your log in to blueprint. Though a lot of Bluprint users are contacting us and many of them are waiting in line, it will take maximum 24 hours to manually enter your bluprint log in.
Allavsoft offers a free trial or, you can also purchase Allavsoft Software at a starting cost of $19.99…
Old 06-25-2020, 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by vincentkirkwoodnew View Post

Note (Very Important) Please do read the following tips and solution if you fail to download the bluprint video classes.
  • If you get the Invalid Token error message, please send your bluprint account emaill address and password to [email protected] to let us manually enter your log in information to bluprint so as to successfully download the bluprint video classess with the help of Allavsoft.
Allavsoft offers a free trial or, you can also purchase Allavsoft Software at a starting cost of $19.99…
before anyone ever gives a third party a email plus password, remove Any links in your account to payment methods. And change any passwords, Anywhere, that use that same password. I personally wouldn't agree share this information with anyone.
Old 06-25-2020, 07:05 AM

I purchased the Allavsoft software for one month and it works great so far.

I'll let you know.

Watson
Old 06-25-2020, 01:53 PM
Power Poster

Maybe I have rose colored glasses, but I still believe that Bluprint will do the right thing and furnish an easy way for us to get our forever classes.
Old 06-25-2020, 05:14 PM

Dunster, from your lips. I am hoping Blueprint comes through also. 😊