Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
2020 June through November Round Robin >

2020 June through November Round Robin

2020 June through November Round Robin

Old 07-03-2020, 07:43 AM
Power Poster

Reba, sounds like you have a lot of work planned to do before you are done and ready to mail. I will wait a week or so to mail Givio's to you, so you aren't backed up. You can see her center, plus my additions, in her avatar. Whatever you are planning for my quilt sounds very exciting. Can't wait to see!

Happy 4th of July to everyone, and God Bless America!
Old 07-03-2020, 03:14 PM

I've been picking fabric for Bugaroo's center. I've drawn up an idea, but not sure if I'll use it or not. Going to think about it while I prime and paint the bathroom.
Old 07-04-2020, 08:24 AM

Happy 4th of July everyone.
Old 07-04-2020, 05:19 PM

Wonderful Macybaby, I can't wait to see it. Happy and safe 4th everyone!
Old 07-05-2020, 04:22 AM

Any chance you have space for one more? Ive never done a Round Robin but would love to be part of your group. I’m a long time Alaskan quilter, not sure what else I need to say. If there is no room, perhaps I can be on a list for the next one? Thanks
Old 07-05-2020, 06:05 AM

Yes, dollycaswell, there seems to be plenty of interest to do another RR after this one is finished. There's been a suggestion to start a third group now, or you can keep it in mind for sign-up in December.
Old 07-05-2020, 07:16 PM
Power Poster

Hi Dolly, We'll look for you towards the end of the year, when we are getting ready to do another Robin. In the mean time, please visit and chat as much as you like.
Old 07-06-2020, 05:24 AM

Howdy all including Dolly and other lurkers and hopefuls for future fun. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Our town banned fireworks at least 10 years ago, but I figured this year would be pretty loud and it was. One of the new dogs was a bit of a wreck, but we got a prescription from the vet my MiL recommended, and the older barking dog was able to not bark hysterically for hours and hours so we counted that as a success.

Hubby is sleeping in and I'm out here processing my journal entry to include when I send Reba's center/my round to Mary, which should be early, either tomorrow (planned, after Tuesday quilt group) or Wednesday (back-up plan).
Old 07-06-2020, 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
Reba, sounds like you have a lot of work planned to do before you are done and ready to mail. I will wait a week or so to mail Givio's to you, so you aren't backed up. You can see her center, plus my additions, in her avatar. Whatever you are planning for my quilt sounds very exciting. Can't wait to see!

Happy 4th of July to everyone, and God Bless America!
Hi Sewbizgirl, I'm actually mailing your center out a bit early, just because it is going cross country ;-) I finished while I watched a new netflix movie this weekend (very funny). So you can send Givio's whenvever you get inspired, Hugs!
Old 07-06-2020, 08:45 AM

Grand-daughter's and hubbies left this morning to head home, was really nice having them here for the holiday! Will get the house back in order and start sewing on Macybaby's center. At least that's the plan