Singer 15-91

Old 08-28-2020, 10:36 AM

Our quilting group at church was donated a 15-91 in a different cabinet and I'm here to tell you it's the sweetest sewing machine ever (except maybe my FeatherWeight). I would certainly pay $150 for one like it especially in that condition. My newer computer machine can't hold a candle to it. Just remember it's a straight stitch only.
Old 08-28-2020, 01:09 PM
KLO

And you can drop the feed dogs so that you can free motion quilt! There's a "finger screw" under the machine that you turn to make this possible. As someone else mentioned, if you go see it take needle, thread, and cloth to give it a try. I got mine from a local antique store that rents booths out to whoever wants to sell there. I think I paid a bit less than that and it came with bunches of extras in boxes (hemstitcher, buttonholer, zigzagger, darner, etc.) but this was a number of years ago. Actually, I didn't pay anything for it as my husband surprise gifted it to me after we saw it and I said I didn't have room for it. Glad he didn't listen! Hope you get it .... maybe make an offer?