Dog people

Old 03-04-2010, 09:37 AM

The reason I have the Black Pug is because I lost Scoobie a English Bulldog that was 15yrs old to Breast tumor and My black chiuhua 3yrs old to the Neighbors Pit Bull. I was so distraught that the girls at work took up a collection and Bought Boo for me She has been a Trying puppy but a great dog
Old 03-04-2010, 09:40 AM

Guilty; we are owned by two dogs and two cats. We've raise them all since they were babies (10 yrs, 8 yrs, 6 yrs and 3). Sometimes our chocolate lab gets under the covers but we have to shoo her off the bed all the time. We bought new living room furniture last November and we have to keep the couch covered with blankets! But, I couldn't imagine life without them. When we are away overnight we even call and leave messages for them on the answering machine!
Old 03-04-2010, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Barbm
we have a pug, Crouton, and a beagle, Trixie.

Crouton used to sleep with the kids but now she has her comfy kennel (she doesn't want anyone now) and Trixie has her kennel. They have a reall comfy bed in the living room to hang out on during the day- or the couch for Trixie (always on a blanket). Crouton is 12 and unable to jump on the couch so we lift her up to cuddle.

Saturday I am making "pupcakes" for them. Natural treats baked in mini cupcake tins.
Could you give us the recipe for the pupcakes? Edie
Old 03-04-2010, 09:52 AM
Power Poster

I have a dog that is half Rottweiler and half Kangaroo. (he jumps a lot) He gets ice water in the summer. Doggie bones every day, and oh yes, he sleeps on my bed. Of course our other Rottie, Lieber did the same thing. He is in my avatar with his very own quilt.

Oh yeah, we spoil him and all the cats too.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:52 AM

I have 4 dogs. One Chocolate Lab, Two Weims and one bulldog. They are the queens and king of our house. They sleep on the bed, couch and on our laps whenever they want. They are my babies.....
Old 03-04-2010, 10:07 AM

I have a beagle right now. He is so spoiled and yes he does sleep with me and DH. We love him dearly. I had a black lab named T-Bone who I lost in November. I miss him so dearly I still cry everyday. He is the dog in my avatar. He will always be number one in my heart. He was my best friend. Since I have been disabeled he had been my protector. Not that I needed protecting, but he thought I did. We are getting another lab puppy the end of April. They were just born. Will not be my T-Bone but it will be loved just as much.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:20 AM

I have a Redbone Coonhound about 80lbs and I sleep on the bed with her. It is her futon, afterall. My queen bed is still at my other house and no one has slept on it in over a year now. Long story. But I will be sleeping on it within another month.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:25 AM

I am owned by two bostons currently and one who is working on it lol
My male the red boston is a rescue. He was badly malnourished and beaten when I got him. Now he will cuddle up to me however he can. He will wrap himself around my neck in the chair, lay with his head in the crook of my neck at bedtime...he is attached to me like glue lol
Lexie the bigger boston is our oldest and she is a fabulous dog-she is my daughter's guardian! She sleeps with her every night.
Harmony is our champagne pup and she is the one trying to own me lol
They all get to sleep in the beds and only are on the couch if the cover is on. Otherwise they are in the recliner or the rocker.
Hugs
April

My male Tigger
[ATTACH=CONFIG]29095[/ATTACH]

My older Female Lexie with her buddy my daughter
[ATTACH=CONFIG]29096[/ATTACH]

Puppy Harmony
[ATTACH=CONFIG]29097[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-29095.jpe
Views:	6
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	29095   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-29096.jpe
Views:	6
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	29096   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-29097.jpe
Views:	8
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	29097   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-29098.jpe
Views:	46
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	29098   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-29099.jpe
Views:	46
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	29099  

Old 03-04-2010, 10:27 AM

I have a Chihuahua and Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. They are definitely on the furniture but banned from the bedrooms! We raise Cavaliers, so we have 2 females and 1 male. Have had 3 litters so far. Anyone want a year old Cavalier? We have one from the last litter that didn't sell. Not sure why, she's a wonderful little dog.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:41 AM

2 Shetland Sheepdogs. One sleeps where she wants, the other one in and out of bed with me.
They are both spoiled.