Dog people

Old 03-03-2010, 05:12 PM

Just curious...how many of y'all are dog owne. and what kind of dog and how spoiled are they. #1 being the dog sleeps on the furniture #2 being the dog sleeps on the bed and #3 being the dog sleep s in bed under the covers :)
Old 03-03-2010, 05:15 PM

I'm raising my hand! Guilty on all three....But I don't own Tink, she owns me... ;-) She still has to train me a little bit better. She sometimes has to bark at me if I don't understand when she stares at me. I guess I'm not as smart as a dog......
Old 03-03-2010, 05:20 PM

We have 3 Golden Retrievers who rule the roost. Jonah is the top dog while Sam and Anna vie for 2nd place, they are all #1 in my book. Of course they sleep on the bed with us.I try to keep them off the furniture as much as possible but they try to put it over on me too. I can't imagine life without them, we are so lucky to have them.

Beagles, all of the above.

Soooo..... I have a dog(he's a mix) ...he has a great pillow bed...& is allowed on one recliner downstairs...and one recliner upstairs.....not on or in our bed....

and then we have our little "grand dog"
Attached Thumbnails attachment-28272.jpe   attachment-28478.jpe  
Old 03-03-2010, 05:22 PM

My yellow labrador mix Daisy sleeps anywhere she wants to but not under the covers. She is walked every day and fed green beans on her kibbles. She is a sweet heart and only slightly spoiled.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:24 PM

I have 3 Labradors. They sleep in the laundry room on their own bed that all three share. They are outside all day and brought in for the evenings or if weather is bad. Sometimes, if someone is home all day they will get to come in. But, it's only DH and I and we both work, they need the fresh air!!! They are not allowed to go up the stairs, where the bedroom are, are not allowed on the furniture, not allowed into the kitchen. They are not supposed to go into the living room without being invited.
So..... not very spoiled at all!!
Old 03-03-2010, 05:29 PM

Guilty :thumbup: as charged!
#1 : The only furniture is the bed though. They don't get up on the leather couch or chairs. And #2 : On top of the bed - not under the covers.

Doodles are naturally warm so if Riley gets overly warm on the bed at night she leaves. Yukon only sleeps on the bed if we are not home. Like he is sneaking and getting away with something.
They both like the floor in front of the air vents when the AC is on in the summer.

Riley has mastered "The Stare" :lol: I get it every night starting at 5:55. Dinner is served to them at 6:00. They must sit and wait to be released to eat. Forgot to release Yukon one night-poor thing was drooling all over the floor and whining. But he didn't touch dinner without permission. :thumbup:
Old 03-03-2010, 05:36 PM

Guilty to all of the above. :D I have 3 dogs...all of which own me!! They all sleep in our bed and have full run of the house, except if we aren't home. Then they aren't allowed in the basement. Only one sleeps under the blankets...the other 2 on top. The desk chair I use at the pc is owned by one of them. LOL....He reluctantly shares it with me. 2 Poms and a long haired mini doxie. :D

Have a cat that has the run of the entire house whether we are home or not. :D
Old 03-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Banned

Another person owned by 3 dogs here! Lily is in charge ~ an ancient golden retriever/cocker spaniel mix. She doesn't get on the furniture except for our bed in the mornings AFTER dh gets up to go to work. #2, Quinn, is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who is just plain goofy. Total lap dog. #3, Dexter, is a chihuahua and thinks he's in charge....til he gets scared that is. The two smaller ones sleep in their crates at night.