Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Recipes
New Website to collect your recipes >

New Website to collect your recipes

New Website to collect your recipes

Old 06-16-2021, 08:41 AM
mac

Talking

Originally Posted by cashs_mom View Post
This is what I do. One thing you need to be aware of is that the lifetime subscription may not be for YOUR lifetime. If the website folds (and they do) your subscription is no good and you may not be able to access your recipes or whatever you have stored with them. It's happened over the years to a couple of photo sites. Just be sure you have a back up on your computer or other device.
I just contacted Copy me that and she gave the following information regarding downloading all of the saved recipes that I have:
"You always have the option of downloading a copy of all your recipes. The option is in the main menu on phones and in the "More" menu on tablets/computers."

Whew, you scared me Tropit. However, I am glad you mentioned it, because now I have downloaded the recipes and will continue to do so as I add more.
Mary Ann aka Mac
Old 06-16-2021, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by mac View Post
I just contacted Copy me that and she gave the following information regarding downloading all of the saved recipes that I have:
"You always have the option of downloading a copy of all your recipes. The option is in the main menu on phones and in the "More" menu on tablets/computers."

Whew, you scared me Tropit. However, I am glad you mentioned it, because now I have downloaded the recipes and will continue to do so as I add more.
Mary Ann aka Mac
That's a good idea. I just bypass the whole using their website and having to pay them by copying my recipes directly to my computer.