Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Begonias – 3 month Boom Group Thread >

Begonias – 3 month Boom Group Thread

Begonias – 3 month Boom Group Thread

Old 02-04-2022, 02:06 AM

I don't mind hand sewing pieces. I wish I was good enough to hand quilt. Thank you Janice for all the work you do. Can't wait to get my package.
I have always wished I asked to have my great grandmothers treadle machine. Maybe someday i will get one.
Old 02-04-2022, 06:28 AM

Jayne are you going to have the time to visit quilt shops while you are in Minnesota
Old 02-04-2022, 09:11 AM

My F8s are home, 19 baggies accounted for, and I am so ready to begin!
Everybody in the storm's path-stay safe and warm. Looks like lots of ice is coming with this one. We only got heavy rain during the night and early morning here. Just misting a little now but the wind is doing its thing!
I shall become one with my sewing room now. That is my happy place in weather like this.
Old 02-04-2022, 09:33 AM

We got over 10 inches of snow yesterday and still getting more this morning. I went to the store the other day and made sure I was stocked up on supplies. I keep questioning my move from Florida to Ohio, but being close to family makes it worth while. I don't think I will ever get used to the snow.
I received my tracking number and checked on it today. I should receive my package on Monday. Thanks, Janice, for all the work you do for us boomers.
Old 02-04-2022, 12:55 PM

Ah ha! You got yours! Good. The first delivery I believe.
Originally Posted by Libster View Post
My F8s are home, 19 baggies accounted for, and I am so ready to begin!
Everybody in the storm's path-stay safe and warm. Looks like lots of ice is coming with this one. We only got heavy rain during the night and early morning here. Just misting a little now but the wind is doing its thing!
I shall become one with my sewing room now. That is my happy place in weather like this.
Old 02-04-2022, 03:35 PM
Power Poster

Got mine today too... all 19 for each group!
Old 02-05-2022, 04:07 AM

Good morning. I’m happy to see F8s are arriving.

As you make your blocks, I’ll add them to the gallery within about 48 hours of posting or earlier. Please remember to shrink them to 200 kb or smaller. Thanks!

Have a terrific weekend.
Old 02-05-2022, 04:43 AM

Wow it is 28 degrees here in supposedly hot South Texas. So glad I brought lots of warm clothes with me and enjoy cuddling up in a blanket reading a good book.

Plan on sewing the afternoon away once it warms up a bit. My sewing area is set up in an a add on that has air but no heat.

Klaws 10” of snow is a lot. Hope you don’t have to shovel it. Everyone stay warm and safe
Old 02-05-2022, 08:18 AM

Wow, Terri, what did you do to Mother Nature? You just thought you were getting away from the cold and snow for the winter. Maybe we should all bake her some fresh cookies. She sure has been on a rip here lately, right?
Old 02-05-2022, 09:50 AM
Power Poster

Looks like you brought the cold with you, Terri... LOL. We have 31 degrees, currently, but sunshine and no snow or ice. I'm thankful for that. Snow was a huge part of my childhood, but now it just makes me feel claustrophobic for some reason. Hope everyone is snug and warm today.

I have plenty to sew and plenty of electricity to do it with!