Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Searching for Standard Rotary Needle Clamp >

Searching for Standard Rotary Needle Clamp

Searching for Standard Rotary Needle Clamp

Old 02-27-2022, 11:30 AM

Default Searching for Standard Rotary Needle Clamp

Hello, everyone! I'm new here, and I am working on getting my Standard Rotary Treadle machine back to where she should be, and I'm having trouble finding a needle clamp. I've been trying to find on eBay, and a Google search. The only other specific information I could find was the date of purchase: 1/23/1913.

I appreciate any information, she's in great shape and I can't wait to bring her back to life. I'm in Western Washington State.

Thank you,
Cathy
Old 02-28-2022, 05:47 AM

Welcome to the QuiltingBoard!

Pictures of your machine would be helpful, here are OurWorkBench's (aka Janey) instructions on posting pictures:

We like pictures. In order to post pictures on Quilting Board, you will probably need to reduce or compress the picture to a file size that is smaller than 2MB. How to post images can be found at https://www.quiltingboard.com/attach...020-01-17-.pdf
Don't forget to scroll over to the far right to find and click on the "Upload" button.

I have found that only the big red "Reply" button or "Quote" work to give me the paper clip icon to work for adding pictures.
https://www.quiltingboard.com/attach...p-location.jpg

Some additional info regarding reducing images at post #4 and images for the scroll and upload button can be found at #5 of quilt block ID?

Another way to post pictures can be found at 2021/2022, 2.5” Birthday Swap

Or simply - Make sure pictures are smaller than 2MB
Click on red "Reply" button
Click on the paper clip icon
Click browse - choose picture/s. (only 5 allowed per post)
Once they show up as being loaded, Scroll over to the right side and click on "Upload"
After the pictures show up as being attached, you can close that window and go back to the screen to finish posting your post.
Old 03-01-2022, 05:57 PM

I found your thread while searching for information on the Standard rotary that I bought yesterday at an auction. Not planning to part it out- If you find a good parts source, I need a presser foot for mine. I’m in Eastern Oregon.

I’ll add a picture when I get a chance.
Old 03-02-2022, 03:25 PM

Hey, I got lucky! Presser foot plus lots of other goodies were tucked in a hidden drawer.

no extra needle clamp, though. I’ll keep an eye out, Cathy