Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Begonias – 3 month Boom Group Thread >

Begonias – 3 month Boom Group Thread

Begonias – 3 month Boom Group Thread

Old 05-06-2022, 02:45 PM

I will be on the lookout for the next boom. So excited
Old 05-07-2022, 05:17 AM

NZQuilter, can’t wait to see your quilt.
Old 05-07-2022, 08:57 AM
Power Poster

Next Boom: Will be ready when you are!
Old 05-07-2022, 10:03 AM

Ladies, I got my gorgeous blocks today. they are fantastic! thank you so much for making them for me.

Janice, thank you for being the best hostess out there, bar none! You always keep us running smoothly and on time. Now, you can take some time to really love on your grandbabies. Enjoy every moment of it, they grow so fast.
Old 05-07-2022, 11:12 AM

6 packages have been delivered already! Happy news!
Old 05-07-2022, 11:57 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
6 packages have been delivered already! Happy news!
OH! Going up to check the mailbox!
Old 05-07-2022, 12:12 PM

My blocks have arrived, and I couldn't be more pleased. They are simply beautiful. I am surely keeping this one for me. I have never kept a quilt made by me. This one will be wrapped in all my Quilty friend's hugs. Thank you again.

Janice, thanks for being such a great hostess. Enjoy those beautiful grandbabies of yours.
Old 05-07-2022, 12:59 PM
Power Poster

Yes! Mine are here! I just got done looking at them all and they are so amazing! The quilts will be beautiful. Macybaby, thank you for putting 93 PIECES in my block in the chameleon fabric. That blew my mind. Everyone did such wonderful work and was so creative with these. It's been a pleasure to create blocks with this group.

Thanks again, Janice, for making this swap happen. As always, job very well done!
Old 05-07-2022, 03:26 PM

Thanks for being a wonderful organizer Janice, You are one of the main reason I do these swaps. Thanks to my boom sisters for being patient with my first attempts at EPP with minimal equipment.

I always forget how amazing the blocks look in person. I’m planning to make a king sized quilt for my daughter. Every Saturday night while her husband works all four of the kids get into bed and watch the British baking show. The 13 and 10 year old each hold a baby twin. This quilt is for them.

i used the same fabric in the last swap and got ten blocks. I put what 1/4 of the quilt will look like up on my design wall. I still need to make three more big blocks ( all different) and about 10 little squares. All the fabric you folks sent back will let me make those little blocks. The ones in the picture are Dear Jen blocks. I should have a few boom blocks left over. Can’t decide if I should make pillows or a table runner.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	8C99C608-1DD9-44D9-A8DC-6079D4F3FBFE.jpeg
Views:	34
Size:	307.7 KB
ID:	639276  
Old 05-07-2022, 04:45 PM

Eight sets of blocks have been delivered. That’s a big improvement over the last shipping. Yay! I’m glad you are liking your blocks. Mjp, can’t wait to see the final quilt. Love the mental image of the older grands holding their new siblings watching the baking show. Lol.

Chloe is doing well. Charlie wants to love on Chloe but is a bit rough but she’s learning. At two and one quarter, she’s doing as well as can be expected now. I’m happy to see the jealousy bug is lessening. Her parents are doing a fine job with both girls.

Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms of all kinds. Pet moms, mothers, blended family moms, you name it, they all take mothering of one kind or another.