Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Question. About Kitchen towel & Hot pad club >

Question. About Kitchen towel & Hot pad club

Question. About Kitchen towel & Hot pad club

Old 10-08-2022, 06:53 AM

I just looked at the pictures. Umm, anyone have a guess as to how much the fabrics would cost to make this project? Unfortunately, anything we have the buy the materials for to make puts us back a bit.
Old 10-08-2022, 09:04 AM
Power Poster

A couple of years ago I bought 3 sets of kitchen towels to make for Christmas gifts from Shabby Fabrics. They were really cute but all you need is a pattern. I was in a hurry at that time so I bought them but honestly a pattern is enough. Most of us have enough fabric to make hundreds of them!
Old 10-08-2022, 09:11 AM

I'd do a little looking around on Shabby Fabrics before signing up. I found a video showing the process and two items for sale. One item is the Prairie Pointer pressing tool that states the directions are included and the other is a set of twelve refill interfacing templates. They add up to $40.00, a lot less than a 12 month program that cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Old 10-08-2022, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by L'il Chickadee View Post
I'd do a little looking around on Shabby Fabrics before signing up. I found a video showing the process and two items for sale. One item is the Prairie Pointer pressing tool that states the directions are included and the other is a set of twelve refill interfacing templates. They add up to $40.00, a lot less than a 12 month program that cannot be cancelled or refunded.
looks like several thought as I did, they have very good tutorials, but club was too many $ for me, thanks for ideas tho
Old 10-09-2022, 08:50 AM

Wouldn't pay that much. There are too many free patterns out there to pay $610 for.