Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Need a new free sew-along?? >

Need a new free sew-along??

Need a new free sew-along??

Old 11-13-2023, 03:51 AM

Crossing my fingers that the pic attached!!

I made the stars, but I did a different alternate block. The quilt is straight; the picture not so much!

Just want to add, that as a person with close family in Israel, and dealing with so much active anti-Semitism here in the United States, I cannot overstate how much it means to see these quilts that people have made. That people would take of their time and resources to stand with us in these scary times is more meaningful than I can say.

Praying for better days
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4731.jpeg
Views:	26
Size:	466.9 KB
ID:	646308  
Old 11-13-2023, 04:42 AM

That is beautiful, LI_diva! Thank you for sharing your perspective, too. It is my prayer that people make it a priority to seek peace instead of perpetual choas on all sides.
Old 11-14-2023, 07:15 AM

LI Diva -- thanks for sharing your top! I love your choice of the connecting block, that's part of the project and the RL stresses -- connection to each other.

Also grats on figuring out how to post the pictures!!! I still need to work on how to embed them into the text instead of attachments. I should add a thing to my helpful hints that because of my browser protections, I have to CTRL click on some of the options to get them to pop up.